Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pretty Man - Part 3


Pretty Man

 

Story by Larry

 

Part 3 of 4

 

Here’s where my story strays from pretty woman.  I’m now about 25 years old and still going to school and still living in the same studio type apartment and still being supported so to speak by Jerry, who is a great guy and I found out is a genius.  He made his first million at 18 and is still as he puts it amassing his fortune.    

I too am getting a good bank roll in the bank.  I don't spend any of my hooking money.  It all goes into the bank.  There are weeks I put $2000 in the bank.  I live on only what jerry gives me.  He comes to see me often lately though so I don't have too much time to hook for money.  It all adds up though so I’m not worried.

Jerry called me one day to say he would be here on Saturday.  The room was already reserved starting Friday and he wanted me there waiting for him.  No problem I told him.  I went out Friday and made myself about $600 and then went to Jerry’s place.  I got up in the morning and shaved because Jerry like me clean shaven.  Hey he pays the bills so he gets what he wants.  I was smooth from the nose down.  I liked it too cause it made my cock look bigger.

I saw Jerry’s car pull into the garage from the window.  I quickly ran and sat seductively on the couch naked except for “a bow tie around my neck.  Boy did I get a surprise when he came in.  He had someone with him.  Jerry introduced me to him and called me SPK.  I didn't catch on but figured what the hell.  He called his friend Spike.  I had run and got a robe and put it on only to come back in the room to find Spike sitting naked on the couch.  Jerry told me loose the robe and sit. 
 
Then he started to explain.  Spike was his boy in his home office.  Basically what I was only where Jerry lived.  He had decided he wanted to bring Spike this week end and then he said “I want to watch you two fuck.  I think it would be a great show.”  I looked at Jerry and didn't know what to say.  This wasn't like him.  “Now” Jerry said, “You two get dressed for dinner.  We’re going someplace special.  Your clothes are in the bags with your names on them.

When I opened the bag I was shocked again.  Spike just said “Oh ok.  Here we go.”  Each bag had a cock ring which I needed help with because it was very tight and it also surrounded my cock and balls but had an addional strap that came from under my balls and separated them in their sack before splitting to go around my cock and snap on the top of the strap already on.  It made my cock and balls stick out and were so tight separating my balls that the skin over them was smooth and almost clear in color.

Then I put on the shirt.  It was nothing special.  It was a muscle shirt that was tight to fit so it showed off my muscles.  Then I went to put on the pants.  Oh boy.  They were pants legs, but just below my groin they ended.  A strap came up each side and then like a belt that went around my waist and laced tightly closed.  Spike’s was a little different.  He had the same cock ring and shirt but his pants were actually shorts with the ass and crotch cut out.   When we went into the living room Jerry was sitting on the couch in his tux. 

“Put these on” he said and handed us each a studded leather dog collar.  Once on he attached leashes to them and said “Ok let’s go.”  We took the back stairs to the garage and got in the car.  Jerry drove to a warehouse looking building and parked.  We got out and he led us by the chain to some doors and when we went in we were in another world.  It was fantastic.  A maître d met us at the door and led us to a table.  Jerry sat at the table.  we had to sit like dogs on each side.  People came by and talked and jerry never introduced us. 

He ate dinner and threw us scraps every so often.  When he was done with dinner and the people around him as well then he spoke to us.  “Up on the table” he said.  I noticed other guys were doing the same.  “Now” Jerry said.  “I want a show.”  Music started and others started to dance so I did as well.  Spike and I started to get into it and were dirty dancing on the table and worked our way down to where Spike was on his back and I was withering like we were dirty dancing but laying down. 

Jerry slapped my ass and said “Ok. Switch.  I want to watch him fuck you.”  I shot him a look and said “In front of all these people?”  Jerry answered “Yes, in front of all these people.”  Spike was already hard so he wiped some spit on my hole and said “Ok let’s do this.”  Everyone else on tables was doing it so I just went with it.  I lay on my back and lifted my legs.  Spike was only about 8 inches and fit in me easily.  Jerry kept pushing on his ass to force him all the way in me.  He pulled out just before he came and shot all over my stomach.  Then he licked it off. 

Jerry told us to get down he had had enough for now.  We sat on the floor again until it was time for desert.  Then he had me take my shirt off and lay on the table again and they served desert on me, pie, ice cream, whip cream, syrup and all.  It was put on my chest and he ate it off my body.  After he was done he made me get down and paid the check and we left.  I still had syrup and stuff all over me.

When we got home he told spike “Clean him.”  Spike went to get a towel and jerry said “No, with your tongue.:  Spike knelt down in front of me and started to lick everything off.  It took him awhile and jerry watched the entire time.  When spike was done jerry said “Ok.  Get on all 4's Spike.”  As he did he looked at me he said “Fuck him.”  I went to get the lube and he said “No. dry.”  Spike took one look at my cock and panicked. “No please not dry.”  Jerry said “Yes dry.”

He told me to stand behind him and squat to enter him.  He wanted me to fuck him like that.  Slowly I lowered my cock towards his ass said I was sorry and Jerry slapped my ass.  “No need to be sorry, just do it” and he yanked my cock like he was milking a cow down to Spike’s ass.  “Fuck him” Jerry yelled.  I entered Spike and he kept begging Jerry that it hurts and that I was too big.  “Too bad” Jerry said and told me bury that cock now.  He was standing alongside us so he just put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down and in.  Spike arched his back and yelled but all 13 inches were inside him.

“Now, fuck him good and hard and fill his ass.”  I started to fuck Spike but it was slow going till I leaked some pre cum inside him.  I tried to cum fast but with the cock ring Jerry had us wearing it was difficult to cum at all.  I finally shot inside Spike and Jerry told me hold it there.  He went to the bathroom and came back with a very large long butt plug.  It started out narrow, got really wide and then narrowed again.  “Now pull out” Jerry said.  When I did he shoved the butt plug in, Spikes ass closing in around the base of it like a lock.  Jerry slapped his ass and said “Now go sit on that chair” and pointed to a wooden one in the corner.  When he did it pushed the butt plug a little further in his ass.  Then he told me to sit on spikes cock and make him cum.  When Spike came Jerry did the same thing to me, closing my ass with a butt plug.  He started for the bedroom and said “Ok let’s go to bed.  Don’t let those plugs out till I say so.   

No comments:

Post a Comment