Monday, October 8, 2012

The Flirt - Part 3 of 3

"THE FLIRT"

FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 3 of 3

 

Even though my dick was hard as a ROCK, I slowly un-dressed in front of Ricky!  (I could tease and flirt too!)   The minute I was totally stripped, he pounced and began to suck on my dick!  Just as advertised, this boy knew how to suck cock!

He licked from my balls up my shaft.  He teased my cock-head with his lips and tongued my piss-hole!  He deep-throated me all the way to my pubes!   This was starting out to be the best blow-job ever!!!

With-in just minutes, I had to tell him to back-off!   "HEY!  Better stop or this will be over before it really began! .... You can just lay there between my legs, while I ask you a few things....

....I can't help, but be curious about what you said in the car.  What did you mean about not getting fucked with a dick?"

Ricky said, "Jeez, that would be too fucking queer!   I don't mind shoving stuff up my ass, just not another dude's prick!  Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and even an occassional broom stick, is alright with me, just as long as I can be in control of what is shoved up my hole!"

I had a sudden inspiration!  "Ricky, when Mark and I broke up, he left a few of his toys here.  They are in the drawer of that night-stand.  Check it out and see if there is anything that interests you."

He picked out a nice butt-plug!  "This one will do!  These things help to keep me nice and hard.  I don't see any lube, but maybe you can wet my hole with your tongue so I can stick it in."

 
He didn't have to ask twice!  I shoved my face in his cute bubble butt and began to lick and munch on his hole.  His moans told me that he was enjoying it as much as I was!  I rimmed him for about ten minutes before I worked the plug up inside of him.

When I tried to go down on his erection, he stopped me.  "Sorry dude!  I may like to suck cock, but I only let my brother blow me.  When I am working on a guy who's got his stuff in my mouth, I like to jerk on my own dick. So, in other words, I just want to do you!"

It was something brand new to me.  Who was I to object to someone who only wanted to suck me off?

The best part was, he did!  I shot off down his throat a record 4 times over the next few hours. 

I was totally exhausted when he handed me his phone.  "Take a picture of this!"

 
I did!  It was Ricky working my cock with his mouth.

He took the phone from me, texted and sent the picture.  "Just wanted to let my brother know that I'm alright and having a good time!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment