Thursday, October 25, 2012

Extended Trip - Part 3

Extended Trip

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 8

 

After I left Nicks house it was pretty quiet for almost a week.  I took my time driving and stopping where ever and whenever I wanted to sightsee or just rest.  I had stopped at the grocery store on the way out of town and bought drinks and cold cuts to save money on food and was eating picnic style for a couple of days.  I was in the middle of nowhere and decided I wanted to stop at a regular hotel and get a decent night’s sleep and shower instead of sleeping in the car.

I took out my guide book I had bought at home and looked up motels.  It listed everything gay from grocery stores to gas stations to motels to clubs.  I found one that was only a few more hours’ drive and to boot it was clothing optional.  I called ahead and reserved a room and then headed that way.  When I got there I registered and went right to my room.  I figured I would shower, get a drink in the club that was attached to the motel, and then get some sleep. 

Being clothing optional I put on a cock ring and jock to go to the club.  When I walked in I fit right in.  Everyone was in some form of being totally undressed.  I went to the bar and ordered a drink and then surveyed the room.  There was every kind of piece of meat you could think of and most were on the hunt.

When the bar tender gave me my drink I saw a sign behind him "HELP WANTED" and asked him about it.  I figured “What could it hurt.”  He told me it was for a bar back, small salary, and room and board.  He told me if I was interested I was hired and could start right after I finished my drink.  I gulped it down; he gave me a rough run down of what to do and sent me off. 

I cleared tables, swept up when things were dropped and kept the ice full and the coolers full of beer.  When the club closed I finished cleaning up and the bartender came over and gave me 10% of his tips.  I told him it wasn't necessary but he said it was customary to do so.  I thanked him and went to my room.  I would be moving into employee quarters in the morning.

I didn't even get to sit down once in the room and there was a knock at the door.  It was the bartender and he wanted to know if I wanted a night cap before turning in.  I really didn't have a chance to say no because he walked in and opened the bottle and poured two glasses before I could answer.  He sat down and looked around.  “Nice room” he said.  I told him I thought so and took a gulp of my drink. 

He got up and walked over and laid on the bed.  “Comfortable” he said.  “It is really comfortable.  Come and see” he said and patted the bed next to him.   I walked over and stood next to the bed and said “Looks comfortable.”  With that he took my hand and pulled me down on top of him.  I looked at him and he said

“It's even more comfortable like this.”

With that he felt up my leg to my cock and took hold and squeezed.  I moaned and told him “Better not start anything you don't plan on finishing.  It’s been almost a week and I’m really horny.”  When I said that, he slid his hand into my jock and took my cock out and started to jerk me off.  I managed to move around a little and took his cock in my mouth and started to suck him off.  He moaned and pushed my head all the way down on his cock and started to jerk me off faster.

I came pretty quickly and he licked it off my cock and his hand.  I continued to suck him off till he shot in my mouth.  It was warm and salty but actually tasted good.  After he came we sat up and laughed at each other.  Why I had no idea.  We had another drink and then started to make out.  He was a fantastic kisser.

He lay me on my back and kissed me from head to toe paying special attention to certain areas of my body.  He was sucking my cock and I was moaning and rolling around from the sensations he was sending up and down my spine when he took his mouth off my cock and said I don't know about you but I’m ready and with that lifted my legs and aimed his cock at my ass.  I told him “Not without some sort of lube, my man.” 

He laughed and reached in the drawer and took out a small bottle of lube.  He told me it's complementary in every room.  He lubed his cock and my hole and then aimed his cock and shoved.  It was average length but man was he thick.  I thought he was ripping my ass in 2.  It took a while to get used to it but when I did man did it feel good.  This guy knew how to fuck an ass let me tell you.  He fucked me for a long time.  My legs were going numb from being in the air for so long.  He must have known too because he pulled out and rolled me over so my stomach was on the bed but my ass hung off and in the air. I was actually kneeling bent over the bed.  He came up behind me and rammed his cock in again.  It took me by surprise and I yelled. 

He laughed and said “Relax man and enjoy.  I love to fuck and can go for ever.”  I glanced at the clock to note the time.  When he finally did cum I had already shot twice.  Once just from being fucked and once because my cock was pinned between me and the mattress and it was like being jerked off.  Anyhow when he finally did cum he filled my ass so much it was leaking out around his cock and when I looked at the clock it was almost an hour and a half later.  I told him that was enough.  I was going to be sore as hell in the morning. 

“I hope not” he said “because your shift starts at 2 in the afternoon, tomorrow.  I talked the boss into letting me teach you to tend bar a little to help when it's slow cleaning tables.”  I told him “You don't even know me.”  He said “Yeah but I do now.” 

He stayed the night and when we woke in the morning he insisted on me fucking him and wearing my cock ring to do it so I didn't cum fast.  I fucked him for about 20 minutes and came.  We were all sweaty and he said he was going to his room to shower and then would meet me for breakfast.  With that like it was nothing he jumped off the bed and walked to the door.  Before he opened it he looked back at me.  He took some of my cum out of his ass with his finger and ate it.  Then he was gone. 

We ended becoming good friends and fuck buddies.  If we weren't picked up by someone at the club at night we went to our room, oh yes we ended up sharing a room too, but anyhow we would go back to our room and fuck till all hours.  I worked till I had a good amount of money behind me and then started to think about moving on.  I was going to put some serious thinking into this next move.  It was starting to get cold and wintry in the mountains and stuff.  Maybe I would head south.  We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment