Friday, October 26, 2012

Extended Trip - Part 4

Extended Trip

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 8
 

 
I had wanted to leave well before I did but also had become very relaxed in my routine and enjoyed where I was.  I was getting laid on a regular actually nightly basis.  In that aspect I was like a kid in a candy story.  I could pick if I wanted to be fucked or to fuck that night.  Sometimes I would flip a coin with my roommate to see what we were going to be that night.

Anyhow, I finally decided enough was enough.  It was time to either move on or make permanent roots.  I decided the purpose of the trip was not to make new roots and that I should move on.  I told my roommate who was also my supervisor at work.  He said he knew it was coming.  I gave him a months’ notice but if he found someone to replace me I would leave sooner.  It was the slow time of the year so it took him 3 weeks before he found someone. 
 
In those 3 weeks though he and I fucked our fool heads off.  You would think he thought he was never going to get laid again.  Every night was a fuck fest.  We even had a lot more threesomes than usual.  One night we even had an orgy.  It was my roommate, me, and 3 customers from the club.  Pardon the pun but we had a ball.  Actually we had balls.  I had my first experience of a double fuck that night.  My roommate was on his back and I decided to climb onto his cock.  I was leaning forward to kiss him when I felt pressure at my hole again.  My roommate had his arms around my back by now holding me so I was stuck in this position.  I looked back and another guy was moving in for my ass behind me.  He was the most hung and largest girth guy in the entire group.

I told him I didn't think so and he told me “Oh yes, I do.”  My roommate turned my face to him and started to kiss me hard as the other guy started to enter me.   My roommate was already slowly fucking me.  The other guys cock stretched my ass so wide I though I was tearing open.  I yelled into my roommate’s mouth.  I could now feel every vein, every ridge, and every bump on both their cocks as he slid in.  He leaned over and lay on my back as well and said “You’re gonna love my cock in you man.”  It took him awhile but he did get it all the way in.

They started moving in opposite directions. As one pulled out the other was pushing in.  I did finally get used to it and was moaning and crying out in pure pleasure.  They fucked me like this for a while before my roommate came inside me.  His cum was leaking out as he pulled out and the other guy kept fucking me.  Now that his cock was the only one in me he picked up speed and soon was ramming into me hard.  So hard he actually caused me to cum all over my roommate without us touching my cock.  When I came my ass contracted so much it squeezed his cock hard enough to cause him to cum too.  I felt every last drop as it came out of his cock into my ass.

The rest of the night was uneventful compare to that but I still got fucked a few more times and fucked a few asses myself.  I was leaving in a few days so I guess this was my farewell fuck so to speak.  Only my roommate and I fucked the rest of my stay. 

I had acquired a few things while working at the motel so the day before I left I packed the car so I was ready for an early start.  The guys at the motel club came by to say good bye and wish me luck.  That night I went to work for the last time.  It was a great time too.  There were the regulars at the club and all the guys I worked with.  I ended up not working at all that night.  I was too busy getting my cock sucked on the bar or fucking on the bar or getting fucked on the bar or some other sort of sexual activity because when I walked in they all gathered round shaking my hand and telling me to have a safe trip and then lifted me up on the bar telling me it was my night.

The next day when I left I was so tired from all the fucking and sucking at the club the night before that I didn't know how long I was going to be able to drive.  I did manage to get a good 8 hours in and had decided to go south.  Let’s see where I end up this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment