Monday, October 15, 2012

Mystery Cruise - Part 3

Mystery Cruise

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

I jumped out of the car and grabbed him before he fell to the ground.  “What the hell happened”  I said.  He burst into tears.  “That was my lover.  Seems while I was on the boat he loaded what he wanted into a truck and left.  He’s on his way to Florida with as he put it his lover.  We’re over” he said.  “He paid the rent for this month and then it's up to me.”  I opened the car door and had him sit down.  “Let’s go to my place and see what we can figure out.”  He burst into tears again so i just slid him in the car and closed the door.  He cried all the way to my place. 

When we got there I said “Why don't you take a hot shower and then we'll talk.”  He shook his head yes.  I heard the shower running and went in the kitchen and got some beers.  Then I went to give him one of the beers.  I figured he could use a drink.  He asked me to wash his back.  I did and he rinsed off and got out and dried himself.  He didn't bother to dress.

 
We sat and talked and I found out he was with his now ex for 4 years.  They had met in a club and after a year moved in together.  They shared expenses on everything right down the middle.  He worked but didn't make enough to carry his place on his own.  He didn't know what he was going to do.  He didn't even know if there was furniture left in the apartment or what.  The only way to find out was to go over and look.  We got in the car and when he got there he was in shock.  He opened the door to a totally empty apartment.  The living room, dining room, kitchen and one bedroom were all empty. There was stuff thrown all over the floor but other than that, there was nothing. 

The second bedroom that they had kept as a guest room was completely intact.  He sat on the bed and cried.  I sat next to him and hugged him.  As he calmed down he began to nuzzle my neck and the next thing I knew we were kissing and he was undoing my shirt.  He slid it off me and then stood and took his shirt and pants off.  He bent down to kiss me as he opened my pants.  I lifted my ass off the bed and he slid my pants off me.  We slid up the bed and lay next to each other.  He played with my nipples and then worked down to my cock and balls. 


 
He lifted my leg high and managed to slide behind my ass and rub his cock against my ass.  I grabbed his face and looked in his eyes and said “Go ahead, fuck me, I want you in me.”  With that I felt his cock head enter my ass and slowly move inside me till I could feel his pubic hair against my ass.  He was a fantastic fuck.  He knew just how to move to drive me crazy.  In no time he was filling my ass with his load.  We cleaned up as best we could and went back to my place.  When it came time for dinner we cooked together and ate before saying anything.  He broke down a few times but was starting to control his emotions. 

While having a beer after dinner I told him I had an idea.  I had an extra bed room. It had a private bath off it.  Right now I was using it as a den.  He could have it and I would store what was in there in the basement.  He fell in love with the room when he saw it.  He stayed the week with me and we went every night to pack and clean the apartment.  This way he would get his security back.  The next week end after emptying his room of my stuff as we moved his stuff in. 

 

I found him to be a very sexual person as well as an exhibitionist.  He never wore clothes at home.  I didn't care I like to watch him walk around naked.  I started to do the same.  He was forever wanting to suck my cock in appreciation.  Who am I to argue?  He’s been here about 3 months now.  We get along really great.  He has his room and I have mine but occasionally we end up in one or the others room and fuck each other’s brains out.  It’s a very good arrangement.  I have to remember to call my friend who talked me into going on that cruise.  It was just what the doctor ordered and I needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment