Friday, July 20, 2012

"WESTWARD HO" - Part 5

"WESTWARD, HO!" 

A STORY OF GAY FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 5 of 5

Having just experienced my very first full-fledged gay cock-sucking experience, I could have lingered in bed all day.  After ten minutes, the reality of the situation dawned on me.  This was a working ranch and I had real responsibilities on the Summers when I stayed here.

Since I had volunteered to give Russ the cowboy/ranch experience, I had to get up and dress.  He met me outside, as I was gathering eggs and feeding the chickens.  Russ helped me 'muck-out' some of the horse stalls in the barn.   We saddled two of the stallions, and I gave him a horseback tour of the property.

We met up with my Dad and Dr.Jim Wade  at the "Chuck-Wagon" for lunch.  I just couldn't help smiling all day, which wasn't lost on my Dad. He has always been very perceptive.   He pulled me aside and very cryptically said, "It appears that all of your problems from earlier this Summer may have been resolved.  Mine are being satisfied this week too with Jim.  I think we are both having a good week!"

He was right!  That night in my bed it got more intense.  My cock was rock hard as I laid on my side.  Russ positioned himself so that my chest was to his back.  I pressed my hard dick against his crack.  I held him and slowly rubbed myself against him.  After several minutes he said, "Just put it in.  RIDE ME!"

Without the benefit of any kind of lubrication, I buried my cock deep in his butt!  This was another "first" for me.  Russ guided me through multiple positions while my hard dick was poking his ass.  I finally shot off deep up inside of him.  I didn't pull out until my cock was completely soft.  We fell asleep in each other's arms.

For me, the rest of the week was a fun-filled sexual romp!  Russ and I did "IT" everywhere!!!  We jerked together in the hayloft, fucked in the middle of a field, sucked each other next to a stream, and even had sex in the back of my Dad's truck!

Each night, he joined me in my bed.   He would lull me to sleep by sucking me off.  I would wake him in the morning by waking up his big dick with my mouth and tongue.  On his final night at the ranch, I allowed him to break-in my virgin  ass.

I probably woke the entire house, the bunkhouse, stables and cows in the field, with my loud moans as he rimmed me!  Finally, I demanded that he plant his hard cock up my anxious butt.  Once, I worked past the initial pain of being penetrated, I was ecstatic!


 
Cock sucking was a lot of fun, but fucking was even better!  With a lot more experience than me, Russ pressed all of the right buttons with his rhythmic thrusts.  The absolute pleasure I experienced was totally delirious!  My cock felt harder than I had ever felt before.  Without even touching myself, I shot off a giant load that flew past my head and landed on the headboard of my bed!  Russ reached his own orgasm deep in my bowels!

In the morning, he and his uncle had to depart to catch their flight home.  Left alone again, I was reminded of the song:  "Even Cowboys Get The Blues!"   I'm sure that everyone will always remember their first GAY experience.  I knew that I would never forget mine!

To this very day, I remember his smile, his smell, his taste, his cute bubble butt, his scruffy body hair and the thrill of making love to another man for the very first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment