Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The FIXIT Man

The FIXIT Man

Story by Larry

I was having problems with my kitchen sink so I called in a plumber.  He advertised as an all-around handy man.  I was shocked when I opened the door to see such a young guy there with a tool box to come and fix my sink.  I mentioned that as I showed him the way to the kitchen and he said “That's because my dad started the business and now that I’m out of school I work along with him.  Would you rather I call him for this job?” 

“Oh no that's ok.” I said.  I was just surprised.  especially since he showed up in a pair of VERY tight work pants, muscle shirt that looked 2 sizes too small but still was flat over his torso, work boots and a baseball cap. 

He looked under the sink and said I would have to clear out the cabinet.  A few minutes later everything was out of his way and he was laying on his back working with the pipes.  I stood over him and watched.  I was more watching his body than his work.  Every once in a while he would ask me to hand him some sort of tool.  He came out from under the sink and was sweating like crazy.  He looked at me and said “Do you mind.”  As he took off his shirt and used it to wipe the sweat off his forehead and chest. 

God he had such a build.  Tight waist branching out to an 8 pack set of abs, pecks that stood up and nipples pointing out like headlights.  His shoulders were wide just like you would see on someone who worked out and had a "V" torso.  I made mention that he must work out and he said “Yes.  I do 4-5 times a week.”

With that he went back under the sink.  We talked as he worked.  It got to the point I couldn't resist and got down on my knees and opened the top of his pants.  He looked from under the sink and just said "If you like what you see in the package, unwrap it, and get a good look.”  I almost fainted. I had permission to take his pants off which I did right away.  As I pulled down his zipper I was uncovering the most perfect cock I had seen in a very long time.  He was commando so once his zipper was all the way down he was fully exposed. 

All the while he kept working on my sink.  He raised his ass and said “Pull them off".  I grabbed his waistband and slid his pants down to his knees.  He opened his legs as best he could with his pants still on and asked "Like what you see?"  I shook my head yes.  “Well then see how good it tastes.”  he said.    I started at his legs and licked my way up to his balls taking one at a time in my mouth and sucking on them before licking the length of his shaft and swallowing it when I got to the head. 

He had a nice mushroom cockhead  with a long thick shaft.  I had to really stretch my mouth open to get his cock in.  It took some time but I managed to deep throat him as well.  He never stopped working the entire time and I kept his cock in my mouth the entire time and played with his balls and slid my finders up and down his ass crack.

When he was done under the sink he slid out from under and sat up and looked at me.  He said "Well that was easy and the blow job was nice but you know what I’d really like?”  I asked “what?”  He said “I’d really like to bury this cock in that hot ass of yours.”  With that he stood up and stepped out of his pants.  I was still on my knees so he shoved his cock into my mouth.  He looked around and said “Now, where to fuck you.”  With that he picked me up and led me over to the kitchen table.  He had me lay on my back and he grabbed my legs and pulled them towards him so my ass lay over the edge of the table.   He knelt down and started to rim my ass.  God he was making me wild on the table.  I had to hold onto each side in order to steady myself.  He ate my ass so good I almost came without touching myself. 

When he stood up he spit on the head of his cock and pointed it at my hole.  Between his spit on his cock and from when he ate my ass, he slid in.  Not so easy because of his size but still he slid in.  He leaned over me to my face and looked at me and then asked "Are you ready for the fucking of your life?"  I nodded yeah and held on for dear life because I no sooner said yes than he started to fuck my ass so hard he was pushing the table across the room and it would not stop till it hit the wall.

I thought for sure we were going to break the kitchen table.  He was slamming into me with such force that every time he thrust in I yelled.  His cock was bottoming out in my ass with each thrust.  I was in heaven for a few minutes. 

When he was going to shoot he pulled out of my ass and shot all over his stomach. 

I got off the table and took his cock in my mouth and cleaned his cum off it as I felt it running out of my ass and down my legs.  He bent down and pulled up his pants and said I don't think you'll have much more problems with it now.  I looked at him and then said “Oh I’m sure I’ll find something for you to fix.  I paid the bill and gave him a 30 dollar case tip. 

A few days later I had to have something else fixed and called.  He came right over and came right away.  This time I swallowed his load.  I can't wait to break something again.

No comments:

Post a Comment