Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Chronicles of Skylar


"THE CHRONICLES OF SKYLAR"

(OR A "VIEW FROM THE TOP!")

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


Of all of the people in my vast circle of gay friends, Skylar has got to be the biggest PERVERT!  (He hates his name and insists that everyone just call him "Sky"!  Which is really appropriate since he like heights.)

It was a simple concession I was willing to make.  I can't even remember when we first met.  I'm sure it was probably under very dubious circumstances!  I, vaguely, have a drunken memory of him naked, jerking off for me on a balcony overlooking the beach.  I think it was a Spring Break in Atlantic City and we were both already drunk in the middle of the day!


Sky was born a child of privilege and has never spent a single minute in the workforce.   He travels from city to city to hang out and party in penthouse apartments that his parents own.  I'm talking:  New York, Miami, San Diego and Las Vegas!  One of the perks of knowing Sky is that he drags me along as his traveling companion to all of those locations.  Hell, like I would object?  Life with Sky was good!

He has a fabulous wardrobe of designer duds, but prefers to hang out naked all the time.  Sky's an exhibitionist who loves to display his naked junk.  It doesn't matter, either day or night, you can find him sans clothes hanging out on a balcony or in front of a wall of glass windows.
His behavior is a little strange but who am I to object?  I love the view, and to view him!  He loves public displays of his naked body, his erections, and even, to perform sex acts for the world to see.  I was never quite sure if it was just for my benefit or to exhibit himself for the world to see.
After a while, I stopped being a voyeur to his shenanigans and became an active participant.  I started hanging out naked with him.  One thing led to another and we began to have oral or anal sex displayed for others to view.  While my personal preference was the intimacy of a bedroom, I accommodated his perverse peculiarity.  Shit, I was just happy to do it with him anywhere he wanted!  He was a very talented partner for gay sex.
Then after a year of displaying his exhibitionist side, one morning I found him in a crumpled mess at the window of the New York penthouse.  Totally naked, with big alligator tears streaming down his face, he sat there sobbing.

Sky turned to me and said, "Close the curtains!"

To this day, I have no idea what that was all about.  We still have a very active sex life together.  It's just no longer on view for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment