Sunday, July 29, 2012

Road Trip - Part 4

Road Trip

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 4



We got back home and I laid on the deck the rest of the day getting a full tan.  Art told me to make sure I turned over every 15 minutes so as not to burn.  By the end of the day I had a nice red glow to my entire body.  We ate dinner and then went in the hot tub.  When I got tired I said good night and went to bed, admiring my gifts before getting in bed.

I heard them go in their room and then I heard the bed again.  This time I was not going to just sit back and listen.  Uncle or no uncle I wanted to have some.  For some reason being away from home I was getting mighty brave.  I walked into their room and said “Ok boys I’m here for the rest of my present.  Art looked at me but Tim knew exactly what I meant.  He laid spread eagle on his back and told me go for it. 


I climbed between his legs and took his cock in my mouth.  He moaned and said “Oh art he does know how to suck cock.  Art just mumbled because he had maneuvered me into position and swallowed my cock as well.  Tim just laid and enjoyed.  After a bit he said “Larry.  Come here and sit on my face.”  I pulled my cock out of Art’s mouth and sat on Tim’s face.  Art said “Well I’m not losing out.” and started to suck Tim.

Tim went crazy on my ass.  Art was jerking me off.  After a bit Tim pushed me off his face and said “You’re about ready.”  Somehow I knew what he meant and got on all 4's on the bed.  He knelt behind me and aimed his cock at my hole.  When he entered me I screamed. I wasn't expecting his size or length for some reason and he overfilled my ass in one push.

Art shoved his cock in my mouth and said “Here, chew on this to keep yourself quiet.”  Tim started to fuck me and soon Tim would thrust in forcing me down on arts cock and then pull out pulling me off Art’s cock.  We went like this till suddenly without warning I shot all over the sheets.  Seeing that, Tim filled my ass and Art fill my mouth with cum at the same time.  We all fell exhausted onto the bed.  I woke up the next morning and Tim was gone.  He had to work.  Art and I spent the day on the beach. 

That night after dinner we all fucked in the hot tub before going to bed.  I stayed 2 weeks and spent my days on the beach or deck and nights fucking with my uncle and his neighbors too.  I had more sex in 2 weeks than in 2 years.  When I was ready to leave was the first time I put clothes on since I was pierced.  It felt strange.  I got in the car and started for home.  There was another hitch hiker on the highway only this time I recognized him.  It was one of the jocks from school.  I pulled over and picked him up.  I was dressed like Tim was when I picked him up only without a shirt. 

My jock friend hopped in the car and when he saw my chest whistled.  What the hell have you been up to so I started to explain.  When I dropped him off he invited me in for a beer in return for the ride.  We sat down in his kitchen and were talking when he said “Well, you going to show me the finished product.”  I said alright and stood up and dropped my pants.  He whistled and told me to lift my balls to see the ring.  When I did he stood up and knelt in front of me and took my cock in his mouth and started to suck me with fury.  I came in his mouth in no time.  He moved away and I sat down not pulling my pants up.  He looked at me and said “So, how was it?”  I asked “What?”  He said “The blow job.  I’ve wanted to do it for god knows how long.”   We talked for some time and then I went home.  The next day he was at my door early.  “Let’s go for a swim.”  He had a pool and no one was home. 

He stripped naked and then dove in the pool.  When he got out he came over soaking wet and shook his head and the water in his hair went all over me.  I laughed.  He sat down next to me and said “Well.  What do you say?”  I asked “What do you mean?”  He said “I want to get to know you better.  Much better.”  I said “So let’s talk.”  He looked at me and said “I don't mean that way.  I mean I want to go out with you.  in case you haven't noticed I’m asking you out.”  I didn't know what to say.  Of course I eventually said yes.  All that was 3 years ago.  We were on our way to Art’s house to celebrate our 3rd anniversary.  My little road trip got me a bundle of gifts and a man.  Who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment