Thursday, July 5, 2012

Computer Nerd - Part 2

Computer Nerd

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

Charles lowered my pants and pulled them off of me.  I stood there wearing a pair of sheer bikini briefs.  I felt ashamed.  Nerds don’t wear sexy underwear.  My cock had gone soft.

  
Charles smiled and said “I like these.”  He rubbed his face against the sheer material.  My cock grew and pushed against the brief.  He said, “Now I really like these.”  He positioned my cock to poke through the top of the waistband.  “Nice, very nice.”  He said as he slowly removed my underwear.  My cock pointed straight at him.


 I stood there as he licked the tip of my cock.  I have messed around with guys when I was in High School but once I went to college, I concentrated on my studies and had not done anything until now.  It felt good and so right.  Charles went from licking the tip of my cock to taking my cock into his mouth and slowly going as deep as he could go. 

It was obvious that Charles had more experience than me.  I was nervous how I would do.  Most of my experience was jacking off in the woods with other guys.  After Charles sucked me for a while, he stood up and grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

He asked me to lay down on the bed, which I did.  He climbed between my legs and I felt his warm moist tongue lick my balls.  He took them both into his mouth.  I arched my back and let out a low moan.  Then he started on my cock. 


After a while, he turned around and laid down so that his cock was inches from my mouth.  He continued to suck my cock.  I was nervous but determined to suck his cock.  It would be the first time for me.  I imitated what Charles did by licking the tip of his cock and then taking it into my mouth.  What I lacked with experience, I had enthusiasm. 

I was so close to cumming.  I yelled out “I’m cumming.” And he clamped down his lips and made a seal.  I unloaded a lot of cum.   I could not remember the last time I came.  Once I was done cumming, I started back sucking his cock.  It did not take long for Charles to shoot his load.  I was not ready and cum flowed out the sides of my mouth.  I could not swallow as fast as he was shooting.          

When he was done, he laid on his back.  I wiped the sides of my mouth.  I wondered if he would want to see me again.  I did not think I did that good a job.  After a few minutes, he said “Do you have time to check my laptop?”  I said sure.

He sat close to me and held me as I worked on his laptop.  When I was done, I got ready to leave.  Charles asked if I could tutor him on his computer class.  I said ‘Sure.”  Charles mention we might need to work real late and you might have to sleep over.”  I smiled and said “Sure.”

Being a computer nerd ain’t so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment