Thursday, July 26, 2012

Road Trip - Part 1

ROAD TRIP

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 4



I just graduated high school and bought myself a new car.  I wanted to go somewhere with it before I started working for the summer.  I called my uncle Art and asked if I could come for a visit.  He lived about an 8 hour drive away in a house right on the beach.  The water wasn't more than 100 feet from the back deck. 

He said fine.  He would expect me this upcoming week end and could stay as long as I wanted.  He and I were pretty close since we were so close in age.  He was only 10 years older than me.  I packed what few things I was going to take with me in a small duffle bag and put it in the trunk Friday night.  Early Saturday morning I started out with the top down, radio blaring.  I felt fantastic.  I was free as a bird. 

I stopped after a couple of hours to stretch and pee.  This was my first long trip and I wasn't used to being behind the wheel that long.  In the men's room there was a guy at a urinal but I paid no attention.  I did what I had to and left.  When I went to pull back out on the highway there was the guy from the bathroom hitching.  He looked around my age.

I stopped and asked if he wanted a ride.  He smiled, said yeah, threw his duffle in the back seat and climbed in.  “Hi.  My name is Tim.”  We talked as I drove and found out he was going very near where I was going so it worked out for both of us.  He had a ride and I wasn't alone.  I kept glancing at his crotch as I drove.  He was dressed in flip flop shoes, tight cut off jean shorts, and a muscle t shirt that was cut just above so as to show off his tight abs. He moved to sit somewhat sideways as we talked and I noticed his cock sticking out of his pants leg.  The head of it was monstrous.

We got almost to the exit I needed and he told me to pull over.  There was an opening in the trees on the side of the road.  He directed me to pull in there to be off the road and out of traffic so he said.  When I stopped he reached for my cock and took my hand and put it on his.  “Go ahead.”  he said “I know you want too.  You've been looking at it since I got in the car.”  I pulled my hand back and said no I wasn't that way.

He said fine but then he opened his pants and pulled his cock out of his pants and started to jerk off.  He looked at me and said “I just gotta man, sorry.  You’re making me so fucking horny.”  With that he started to jerk off faster.  He gave out a grunt and shot all over the dash and seats of the car.  He licked his cum off his fingers, and then licked it off the dash and seats.  He tucked his cock back in his pants.  Grabbed his duffle from the back seat and got out saying “Thanks.  Maybe we will meet again.”  He walked towards a building through the trees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment