Friday, July 27, 2012

Road Trip - Part 2

Road Trip

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 4


I started back on the road and was at my uncles in no time.  As soon as I got there I told him about Tim my rider and he laughed.  “You never know who you’re going to pick up.”  He pointed to a door and said “You’re gonna sleep in there.  Go put your stuff away.  I picked up my bag and while I was putting things away heard a car door.  Someone came in and said “Hey Artie where are you?  Sorry I’m late I picked up my car on the way.” 

I walked out into the living room as Uncle Art came in from the kitchen.  I looked at the guy looking for my uncle and my jaw dropped.  It was Tim the hitch hiker.  He looked at me and laughed.  “Well, well, well look who we have here.”  Uncle Art looked at us and said “I guess you two have already met.”
Tim turned around and said “Yes.  This young man here was nice enough to pick me up and then let me jerk off in his nice new car before I picked up mine.” 

Uncle art laughed and then walked over to Tim and gave him a kiss.  He turned to me and said “Larry, this is Tim, my lover.”  I almost fell through the floor.  I knew Uncle Art was gay but not that he had a lover.  We all went out on the deck where Uncle Art was getting ready to BBQ.  Tim said “I'm gonna relax in the hot tub and stripped right there in front of us and got in the hot water.  Uncle Art said to me “Go ahead.  Get comfortable.  We’re very informal around here and no more Uncle Art.  It’s Tim and Art from now on.”

I turned to go put my suit on for the hot tub and Art said “We're informal so that means you don't need a suit to go in the hot tub.”  I turned and shyly took off my clothes and got in the tub.  When dinner was ready we got out and sat naked at the table.  Art took his clothes off to not be odd man at the table.  Someone jogged past the house and I realized he was naked and his cock was bobbing up and down as he went by.  Art looked at me and said “I told you we were informal around here.  Everyone is informal.   This is the nude section of the beach.”

We sat up for a while after dinner around the fire pit and then when I got tired I said I was going to bed.  I was just about drifting off and I felt someone get in bed with me.  I was groggy and didn't move right away and next I knew someone was up against my back with their arm around me and their cock in my ass crack.  I realized it was Tim when he told me to relax and enjoy.  With that his hand moved down to my cock and started to jerk me off.  He started to lick my neck and bite my ear before working his way kissing my back down to my ass.  When his face was even with my ass he gently rolled me onto my stomach and then took his hands and spread my ass cheeks apart and started to kiss and lick my hole, sticking his tongue in deep once in a while.  It felt strange but good.  No one had ever done this to me before.  Actually no one had ever done anything but jerk me off before. 



He ate my ass for some time and then knelt on the bed behind me.  He gently rolled me over onto my back and started to play with my cock and balls.  I was rock hard and leaking pre cum all over the place.  I started to wither and moan on the bed.  He leaned over and took my cock in his mouth and started to suck and as he did that he also started to play with my ass crack.  My ass was good and slick from his rimming me and next I knew he slid 2 fingers in my ass.  He had me going crazy with his mouth before he used his fingers now I was definitely going wild.  Suddenly I felt my balls tighten and release and shoot a big load in Tim’s mouth.  He took every drop.  When I finally finished shooting he dropped my cock gently from his mouth.  He took his fingers out of my ass and said good night. 

With that he kissed my forehead and said “You should sleep well now.  We’ll see you in the morning and he went in the room with Art.  I heard them talking and then more sounds and knew they were fucking.  I need to know what vitamins they take because they went at it for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment