Monday, July 23, 2012

Forever - Part 1

Forever

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2


A tear ran down my face.  I brushed it away with my hand.  I looked at him lying in the hospital bed and I felt my heart breaking.  I hated to see him this way.  The doctor gave me no hope.  I held his hand from the moment I arrived at the hospital.  I was not going to let go.

The ventilator was the only sound in the room.  It lulled me into that false sense of recovery.  The doctors were ready to pull the plug.  I said, “Give me five more minutes.”

I was alone with Troy.  I kissed his hand.  It was just a few days ago that he was laid in this hospital bed awake and holding his hard cock in his hand.  We made love that day.  Little did I know that it would be the last time. 


It was ten years ago that we first met at work.  We were both young and cocky.  He swept me off my feet from the first day that we met.  He was a go getter and   handsome and always horny.  I was shy, not bad looking, and a virgin. 

Our first date was at a fancy restaurant.  He was waiting for me at the bar.  He took my breath away.   We talk into the night until the waiter gave up asking us to leave and started to demand that we leave.  We ended up at his place.  It was a beautiful apartment with nice furniture and tastefully decorated.  We talked into the wee hours of the morning.  I must have fallen asleep. 

I found myself in his arm.  We were both fully dressed.  I felt bad that I had fallen asleep on him. I needed to pee, so I got up from his arm.  I walked to the bathroom and unzipped and pulled out my cock.  I started to pee.  I closed my eyes as I emptied my bladder from all the drinks from the night before.  When I finished peeing, I shook my cock to shake the last drops of urine out of my cock.  I heard a steady stream hitting the water in the toilet. 

He was standing next to me and he was peeing.  I saw his cock and it was a magnificent specimen of a penis.  It was uncut but semi hard.  His veins were sticking out the length of his shaft.  A good strong stream of piss was flowing out the tip of his cock.  Seeing his cock for the first time, my cock grew hard and erect.  He finished peeing and just stood there.  We now had raging hardons.  

I did not know what to do next.  Should I touch him, should I not?  I wanted him to make the first move.  I wanted him to solve the dilemma.  I would have been happy if he would have done just that.  But he did more.  He kissed me.  It lasted what seemed like an hour.  We stood there in the bathroom kissed.  We embraced and our cocks rubbed up against each other.         

He was so gentle, tender.  He unbuckled my pants and they fell to the floor.  My cock was sticking out from my briefs.  He undid my shirt and I stood there naked except for my briefs.  He undressed and we were back in each other arms.  He slipped out of his underwear and I did the same.

He took me by the hand and we climbed in the shower.  The hot water felt good as it hit my body.  He later me up and I did the same to him.  It felt so good having our wet bodies to hold. 

He turned off the shower and grabbed a towel.  He dried me off.  Then he handed me the towel and I did the same to him.  He led me back to the bedroom and we both climbed onto the bed.  For the next hour we explored each other body.  My cock was screaming for release and his was doing likewise. 

Once we started to stroke our cocks, release was quick.  Cum shot up and out in a wild frenzy, hitting me on my face and upper chest.  I was exhausted and after a few minutes of kissing, we fell back asleep.   

It was Saturday morning and we both did not have to work.  He made me a hearty breakfast.   I ended up spending time with him the whole weekend.    

No comments:

Post a Comment