Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Forever - Part 2

Forever

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

That weekend turned into Troy asking me to move in and it became a full time living arrangement.  He was now my roommate, and he was to become my lover.  For our first year anniversary, he took me to the highest mountain in our area.  We made the hike to the top.  It was breathtaking.  We undressed each other and we made love while we were on the top of the world.  We camped overnight and laid naked on the ground, looking at all the stars in the sky.

It was a beautiful sight with billions of stars.  I could not believe how many there were.  Troy rolled on top of me and looked into my eyes.  He said, “You are the only star for me.”  Our lips met and we kissed.       

Troy treated me like a king.  I was new to gay love when we met.  He told me he never wanted to have sex with me.  He wanted to make love to me.  And he did.  All of our vacations turned into second honeymoons.   

I did not know what I would do without Troy.  He was my rock through thick and through thin.  Life without Troy was now a reality.  The doctor’s came into the room and silently went about his business shutting down the medical equipment.  The room grew silent, as their job was done and the doctor left the room.


I continue to hold his hand as I cried.  I wanted to feel him holding me one more time.  I closed my eyes.  Troy was still with me.  I could sense it.  I felt him wrapping his arms around me, holding me, squeezing me.  I leaned my head back and felt a whisper, “I love you.”  I felt his lips kiss my neck. 

I held on to his arms.  It felt good.  It felt safe.  I could have stayed this way forever.  But I heard Troy whispered, “I have to go.” As I tightened my grip, I said, “NO!”  He said “Yes.  I have to go, but I will love you for all eternity.”

The tears came back as I felt one arm and then the other arm release his hold on me.  His lips kissed me one last time.  He whispered “My love is forever.”  I smiled and said “Forever.”

I was now alone.  Troy was gone.  I looked at him lying on the bed,  He laid there peacefully.  I stood up to leave.  I turned towards the door.  I froze as I was ready to open the door.  I heard Troy say one last time, “Forever.”

I wiped the tears from my face and left the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment