Saturday, July 14, 2012

FUCK BUDDIE SEQUEL - Part 2

FUCK BUDDIE SEQUEL

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2



I moved over to a table and said “Ok boys.  Ass is open.  Then I laid down on the table and held my legs in the air.  One of the guys from the pool climbed out naked and said “Ok you wanna be that way and rammed his cock in me.”  2 other guys came over and each held a leg up in the air high so my ass was definitely wide open.  The guy fucking me leaned over me and looked over his shoulder.  “Hey, someone fuck me while i fuck him.”  Another guy from the pool didn't have to be asked twice.  He was up and in  the guy’s ass in seconds.  We really became a train because someone else slid into his ass.  We had some train going and everyone was moaning and groaning to the rhythm we had set.  The rest of the guys gathered round and were watching. 


My friend from work came over and stood next to my head and then climbed up on the table so I could suck his cock.  “Yeah” he said “Plenty of holes no waiting.”  Another guy in the pool got out and grabbed one of the other guys and sat on his cock.   Before I knew it everyone was involved one way or another in fucking or sucking of someone.


 
This went on for a while till everyone was sweaty and exhausted.  You soon found everyone laying around half asleep, limp cocks, asses leaking cum and just plain out of it to one extent or another.  My navy fuck buddy sat next to me and said “So, how do you think the vacation is going to go?”  Tired as I was I took him by the hand, led him to my room and laid him on the satin sheets.  Then I crawled between his legs, lifting them as I went and started to eat his ass.  He was still full of who knows how many loads.



I took advantage of it and slid right up so my cock was at his hole and then threw his legs over my shoulder and leaned in so his ass was high in the air and open for me.  I shoved my cock in and you could hear cum leaking out and my crotch splattering it all over us as I bottomed out in his ass.  I was fucking him hard and fast.  



When I really started to fuck him hard he grabbed the sheets and was thrashing his head from side to side, drooling and mumbling about fucking him good and giving him another load.  I filled him with my load and then pulled out right away.  His hole was so used by this point in the day it didn't close back up right away and cum flowed out all over his ass and the sheets.

Boy was this going to be a great week.  By the end of the day no one was wearing any clothes, everyone had dumped at least 2-3 loads into someone somehow and this was only the beginning.  We took turns cooking and dressing only for beer runs.  The rest of the time was spent in the pool or in someone or asleep.  Good thing I have high endurance and can fuck for long periods without cumming and when I do I give a big load.  A lot of the guys told me they wanted to get together again after their recon cruise.  I told them fine.  I loved a man in uniform.  They told me they wanted nothing to do with a uniform.  They wanted flesh on flesh.  I told them I loved that too.

At the end of the week we all gathered in the living room and formed one big daisy chain and sucked each other off at the same time.  As we each came we closed the chain in a little more till it was me and one other guy still sucking each other off.  I won and was the last to cum.  We all cheered then said our good byes and showered and stuff and left.  I knew when their recon mission was over within minutes of them docking.  I had to leave a pad by the phone to schedule who was coming when.  If I wasn't at work I was usually home naked servicing one of our service men.  I was doing my part for my country.  keeping our service men happy and drained of cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment