Friday, July 13, 2012

FUCK BUDDIE SEQUEL - Part 1

FUCK BUDDIE SEQUEL

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

My navy fuck buddy and a few of his friends were being shipped out for a 30 recon cruise.  Before they left they were given a 2 week pass.  Some of them had no place to go and nothing to do so my fuck buddy got an idea. 

They pooled their money and rented a house that was secluded and had a pool.  He called me and told me to take a week’s vacation.  “Boy have I got a vacation for you.”  I had a feeling I knew what it was and thought what the hell.  “Sounds like a good idea.  I haven't done anything outside of work and the occasional weekly fucks since I moved.

I went into work and told my boss I would be taking a week vacation.  I thought it was about time.  My fuck buddy friend at work told him the same.  I picked up both fuck buddy friends that Saturday and we drove not too far to the rented house.  When I got there, my suspicions were confirmed.  There was 8 guys there all in different stages of undress. 



Every one of them, since they were navy men, was built like brick shit houses, one more muscular than the next.  As I found out as the week went along all were hung like horses with sets of low hanging balls as well.  My navy friend had handpicked them for this "mission" as he called it.

First thing we did was crack open beers and put our stuff in a bedroom. Since I was the "fuck of honor" as they started to call me, I got the room with the biggest bed, a nice king size bed with satin sheets.  I lay down for a minute just to see how it felt and one of the guys came in to say hi.  He was absolutely incredible in a thong which could hardly hold his cock, it was so big.  He was poking out the side.  I reached over and said "Got a little problem here I see?"  He flopped his cock out of his thong and said "No not a little problem it’s a big problem.  Want to help?"



I rolled to the side of the bed so I could get a better angle and swallowed his cock.  My first of many I would over the course of the next week.  I was well into deep throating him when I heard him say "Oh yeah man this is gonna be a great week".  He started fucking my mouth and then rolled me over so my head hung over the side of the bed.  He propped himself on the bed with his legs spread around my head on the floor and fucked for all it was worth.  I was gagging and spitting but also moaning and loving every minute of it.  He started to sweat and drip all over me as he fucked my mouth.  He gave me his load deep in my throat and when he was finally finished shooting pulled his cock out and kissed me.



“Damn you’re a good cock sucker” he said.  “I’ll return the favor later.”  He tucked his cock in his thong and went in the pool to cool off. 

My navy fuck buddy come in the room and looked at me.  “You started already?  Shit man what a slut.”  I told him he was just slow and jealous.



We walked out to the pool where most of the guys were.  My navy fuck buddy introduced me to the "team" as he put it.  “Our mission this week is to have as much sex as possible, with each other and you.  Think you can handle it?”  When he said that, I stripped naked and walked over to the nearest guy who happen to also be naked and sitting on a bar stool.  It was great because the stool was small and his cock and balls hung over the edge.  I said hello, got on my knees and started to suck him off.  I heard him tell the others "Man, he’s got a great mouth".  Someone came up behind me and lift me to a standing position by my waist.  I didn't take the cock out of my mouth so I was bent over just the way he wanted. 

I felt a cock head at my hole.  Next thing everyone heard was a slap on my ass and then he shoved his cock hard and fast all the way in.  His balls were swinging between my legs, they hung so low.  He started to fuck me and I had to let go the cock and steady myself on the stool he was fucking me so hard.  His balls were swinging between his and my legs slapping both of us as they swung.  The guy sitting on the stool took my head and forced my mouth back on his cock.  “You’re not getting away that easy” he said. 

Within less than a minute I was swallowing my second load of the week.  When he was done shooting he just lifted my head off his cock and let me use the chair to steady myself as I was still getting fucked.  Before long I heard a low growl behind me and a warm load in my ass.  The guy pulled out and said “NEXT”.

No comments:

Post a Comment