Saturday, July 28, 2012

Road Trip - Part 3

Road Trip

Story by Larry

Part3 of 4

In the morning I went out to the kitchen to find Art and Tim cooking breakfast nude.  For the first time I noticed they both had both nipples pierced and matching tattoos just about their shaved cocks.  I mentioned the piercing's and Tim said “Oh that's nothing.”  With that he turned, spread his legs and bent over to show me he had a hoop ring pierced through the skin between his balls and his ass hole.  With that Art showed me the same.  When Tim stood up he said as a matter of fact we were going to go today for our PA's. 

I looked at them and asked “What's that?”  Tim explained it's where the tip of the cock is pierced and a hoop ring put in.  “You’re welcome to come if you want.”  With that Art looked at me and said “You know we owe you a graduation present.  “You’re coming with us.  You can have whatever you want.”  On the way there I asked all sorts of questions about the piercing and such.  When we got there the guy looked at me and turned to Art and said “New meat?”  Art answer with “No, he is my nephew, Larry, a new customer.  Give him whatever he wants and on my account.”

“MMMMMMMMMM. Let me take him first.” and with that he took me in another room.  “Now what do you think you had in mind, Larry?” he asked.  I looked at him and asked “What can you do in one sitting?”.  He said to me “I can do it all if you want.  What were you thinking about?”  I told him “I want the entire ball of wax.  I want everything you have.”  He said, “Ok.  Strip.”  I suddenly froze.  “It’s ok.  I’ll take my time and if you want me to stop that's not a problem.” 

“First let’s prep you for the tattoos.  Sit in the chair by the sink.”  I did as he told me and he took a warm towel and put it over my cock and balls.  Then he came back with shave cream and a razor and lathered my cock and balls, having me slide so that I actually hung my ass partially over the chair so he could lather all the way to my ass hole.  In no time I was bald as a baby’s ass from my navel to my ass hole.  I was also rock hard from him handling my cock to move it around to shave.  He cleaned up the left over shave cream and said “Ok.  Now you wanted everything right?  How about we pierce the nipples first?”

He had me sit up and then he put this clip on my left nipple and pulled it out from my chest.  He took what looked like a hole punch with a needle in it and placed it over the skin between the clip and my chest.  Suddenly I heard a pop and a sting and he was putting the first ring in the hole. He looked at me and said “You ok?”  Ii nodded and he did the same to the right nipple.  In 20 minutes both my nipples were pierced. 

Then he handed me some books.  “Pick out the tattoo you want.”  I started to flip pages and he said “You want under your balls pieced like your uncle?”  I told him I wasn't sure but then changed my mind and said “Yes.” 

“Ok then.  Lay over this table here with your legs spread wide.  Keep looking for the tattoo you want.”  I felt him rubbing and pulling the skin above my hole.  He was quick with this one.  He pulled and pieced in one motion and had the ring in within minutes.

“You better rest.” he said.  I told him if I rested I wouldn't finish.  “’Ok then have you found a tattoo you want?”  I said yeah.  It was a mock leather ring around my cock and a chain that wound up the stomach to the ring in my nipple.  He had to shave a bit more for that.  Now I was laying on my back and he was tattooing my cock, stomach and all the way up and around my nipple.  When he was done he looked at me and said you’re about done.  “Let me bring your uncle in and do his and Tim’s PA's. 

They came in the room and Art looked at me and said "Your father is gonna kill me but man is this worth it".  Tim was the first to have his cock pierced.  The guy held it out and used a different type of needle but he was pierced within 5 minutes.  Art was done in even less time.  “Ok then let me total this up and Art I’ll let you know.”  I said “Hey wait.  Art, if you don't mind I want one too.”  Art looked at me and said “Are you totally sure?”  I nodded yes.  The guy got the stuff and within 20 minutes I was walking out pierced and tattooed to the hilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment