Monday, July 16, 2012

"WESTWARD HO" - Part 1

“WESTWARD, HO!"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 5

The old adage "opposites attack"  describes my parents.  The two of them couldn't be more different.  My Mom is a very sophisticated socialite.  My Dad is a scruffy "outdoors man".  While my Mom's days are occupied by shopping, luncheons, and attending galas and social events, I always preferred to spend my time hanging out with my Dad and his buddies.  Both of my parents came from families with a lot of money and didn't have to actually work for a living.

I always thought of my mother as being very distant and stuffy, while Dad was always a lot of fun.  The only thing the two of them had in common was me.  Mom was always dressed to the "nines" to rush out the door to do whatever it was she does.  Dad was much more casual and was often naked, it was the most natural thing in the world for him.

(I have a very early memory of  looking at him naked and longing for the time that I would grow body hair.  Back then, I would climb into the bath tub with him or we would shower together.   I would look at my dick and wish it was as long and fat as his.  There was never anything "improper" about how my dad bonded with me.  If anything, I learned to forget about stupid issues like modesty.)
By the time I was seven, he began taking me along on some of his wilderness excursions.  We would hike, camp, fish, hunt and explore the great outdoors.  I really bonded with my dad, more than with my mom.  As far as I was concerned, my dad could do nothing wrong. 

Once, on a camping trip when I was ten, I wondered into the woods on my own to explore.   I was momentarily shocked when I stumbled upon my dad with another man.  They were kissing.  After a few minutes, my Dad bent over and the guy stuck his dick up my dad's bare ass.

At ten, I may have been young and naive, but I knew exactly what I was watching.  I thought:  Oh, my God!  My Dad is GAY!   After giving it a lot of thought, I decided that it was okay.  My dad was still my dad and I still loved him very much.

He never saw me that day in the woods and I never mentioned it to him.  A couple of years passed and I guess, "the apple doesn't fall far from the trees".   Just after I had reached puberty, I realized that probably, I was gay too!

I would lay in my bed and jerk-off night after night.  I would fantasize about my dad's really hot friends.  However, my fantasy would be what they looked like naked.  I was too young to know what to do with a dick, but I sure liked looking at them.

At fifteen, the status quo of our little family changed when Mom and Dad sat me down and said they had decided to divorce.  They finally decided their differences in life styles could never be reconciled.  I wasn't surprised that they ended their love-less sham of a marriage.  The divorce was amicable, except what to do with me.

My dad decided to finally follow his dream and buy a spread of property in Montana to own a "dude ranch".    Mom thought I should stay in the city and finish my education.  They reached a compromise which allowed me to spend my Summers and school breaks with my dad.

The muscular dudes who lived in the bunk house fueled my fantasies during those hot Summer days.  I would hang around them all day and jerk off thinking about their hot sweaty bodies at night.

The basis of my relationship with my dad was always based on honesty.  Finally, the Summer when I turned 18, I sat him down and revealed to him that I was gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment