Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Computer Nerd - Part 1

Computer Nerd

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

It was my first year of college and I was enjoying all my classes, especially the computer related ones.  My grades were excellent.  I heard a few of my fellow students refer to me as the Computer Nerd.  I did not go out of my way to make friends, so I wasn’t very popular, and I kept to myself.

That all changed last week, when I got a call from Charles.  He wanted help with his computer class; also he was having trouble with his laptop.  I thought it was strange that he want me to come over and help him.  Charles barely talked to nerds like me, much less asking them for help.  He was one of the popular guys.  I was out of his league. 

He had an apartment off campus.  It was a nice area.  I rang the doorbell and Charles answered the door wearing just his underwear.  I thought it was strange.  It was tight fitting pair of underwear.  I glanced down and saw the outline of a rather large cock. 

We walked over to his sofa where the laptop was sitting.  Charles kept talking about how hot it was in his apartment.  I was feeling warm knowing that he had a hard cock pressing against the thin material of his briefs.  Charles asked me “Aren’t you hot?  Take off your shirt.  It is so hot.”

I gave in and took off my shirt.  I actually felt warmer.  I felt something was really, really strange.  I picked up the laptop and Charles went ahead and sat on the sofa.  I went to sit on the sofa and Charles moved closer to me.  I was almost sitting on his lap.  My arm dropped and laid on his leg.  My elbow rested on his hard cock.  I froze. 


I was now sweating.  I thought “Charles was right; it was hot, too hot.”  Charles placed his hand on my chest.  I turned towards Charles and looked at him.  He had a smile on his face.  I knew I was in for something new.

As I started at his face, I felt his finger rubbing my nipple.  My cock had gotten hard and erect. My heart was beating.  I looked down and saw Charles’s cock was now sticking out the top of his briefs. 

I stuttered “WWWhat wwwrong wwwith the computer?’  Charles kissed me.  It was quick.  I blinked my eyes in disbelief.  Charles was seducing me.  I asked “Why me?” Charles put his arms around me and squeezed.  “You nerdy types would not see me unless I trick you into coming over.  I have been trying to get your attention for a while.”  I did not know what to say.

Charles took the laptop out of hands and placed it on the floor.  He turned me around to face him and he kissed me once again.  This time is was long and passionate.   My mind was spinning.  I reached for his cock and pushed his brief down.  My mouth dropped open as I saw his cock.  It was thick and long. 

Charles unzipped my pants and pulled them off of me.   I realized what I was wearing underneath my pants and froze.

No comments:

Post a Comment