Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BALLS - Part 1

BALLS

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

It was my first party since I moved into my own apartment.  I invited far too many people from work.  Some of my co-workers brought people I did not know.  Everyone brought plenty of booze.  By midnight, the crowd started to leave.  Finally it was just me and a guy that I did not know.  He was cute though and was flirting with me all evening.  His name was Curtis.

I told him I needed to go to bed.  He answered, “I’m ready, if you are?”  I shook my head, “No, you got to go.”  He smiled and said, “Can’t I stay?  How about I stay, if my balls hang lower than yours?”  Before I could answer, he took off his pants and briefs and stood there with two low hanging balls. 
“Let me see yours?”  When I hesitated to drop my pants, he unbuckled my pants and pulled them down.  He looked at my set of balls and said, “I win.”  My balls were tight.  He definitely won.   He took off his shirt and sat in a chair.  “Go ahead and check them out.”

I was amazed how low his balls did hang.  But his balls were not the only thing.  His cock was getting aroused and it was amazing also. I decided he was staying after all.  I did not know what I would suck first, his balls or his cock.  I removed the rest of my clothes.  I knelt in front of him and he stood up.  His balls were inches from my face. They were two luscious globes.

I licked one, then the other, then both at one time.  His cock stood up, erect and rock hard. He grabbed my head and pushed my face into his nut sack.  Then he released me.  I went for his cock and started sucking it.  He grabbed my head once again and held it as he pushed his cock in and out of my mouth.  He stopped me from sucking and lifted me from the knelling position.  He did not say a word.  He took my hand and we walked to the bedroom. 


I climbed into bed, and sat against the baseboard.  He smiled as he looked at me.  He climbed onto the bed and inched towards me.  He said, “Your cock and balls looks awesome.”  My balls were raised up to my body.  My cock curved hard to the left.  Curtis dived in and started with my balls.  He licked and sucked them.  My cock leaked precum.  His tongue moved from my balls up my shaft to the tip of my cock.  As he started to suck it, he laid in a position so that I could get to his cock and balls. 

I could not take it any longer.  His mouth was driving me to the brink of orgasm.  Just as I was shooting my load, his cock erupted and spurted his load.  We both swallowed quickly so as not to lose a drop of each other’s cum.

We curled up together and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment