Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"WESTWARD HO" - Part 2

"WESTWARD, HO!"  

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 5

I never had a problem talking to my Dad about anything.   We were always pretty honest and open about everything.   I thought it would be the easiest thing on earth to have that conversion with him.

When it came down to actually "spilling the beans to him" I broke down and started to cry.  I don't know why... I just did.

My Dad sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me.  He held onto me until I was able to regain my composure.  "Hey, little buddy, whatever the problem, we can work it out."

I spilled my guts!   It came out in drabs... and pieces... as I continued to sob!  I let him know that I knew he was gay.  I told him that even though I had never been with a guy,  I absolutely knew I was gay too!   I even told him about my fantasies about his ranch hands and his friends.  I let him know, in no uncertain terms, that I was primed and ready, bursting to do "something...anything"  with another guy,  but didn't know how to initiate something like that."

He sat there for the longest time, as if he was considering this dilemma.  Finally he said, "Don't fret about the gay feelings you have. Obviously, you know all about mine.   Tell you what.... Why don't you just sleep on this tonight,  Maybe, everything will be resolved tomorrow.   Things have a way of changing."

I trusted his judgment.  I was left alone in my small bedroom in his rustic ranch cabin.  Dad was right, I felt much better in the morning.

Life on the ranch actually was really wonderful.  I was happy to spend another Summer, before going off to college in the Fall.


Between the regular ranch hands and the hunky guys who would come to stay for a week or two to enjoy the "cowboy experience", I had plenty of eye candy.  When I wasn't hanging around the guys, I would spy on them from my bedroom window.


I would make up all kinds of excuses so that I could pay visits to the bunk house.  I would often catch the "cowboys" in various states of undress or, if I was lucky, maybe they would be naked.


I suspected that most of our ranch visitors were gay.  There was just something about the way they interacted with each other.  Sometimes the male bonding thing went a bit far.  There were two guys who seemed to be particularly close to each other.  The one afternoon, I saddled up a horse to go for a ride.  I caught the two of them, totally naked together.
Seeing them like that only led to more frustration on my part.  Then just days later, we had two new arrivals.  A middle aged Dentist and his young nephew.  His name was Russ and I thought he was cute.  He looked at me, smiled and our eyes met.

Suddenly I knew, Russ would end up being my first sexual encounter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment