Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weight Lifters - Part 2

Weight Lifters

Story by Larry
Part 2 of 2

When he took his mouth off my cock I told him turnabout is fair play.  He looked at me and said “Well you see I had something else in mine.”  He rolled me over and climbed up on the table.  He rubbed his hard cock in my ass crack.  I was covered in oil so it slid easily. He was sliding all over my body and it felt good.  He reached down and guided his cock into my hole and slowly entered me.  I let out a long slow moan till he was all the way inside me. 

He stayed there so I started to move around and use my ass muscles on his cock.  He kissed me on the back of the neck and was nibbling on my ear and whispered to me that he hadn't been with a man in 18 months.  He wasn't sure if he was doing right.  I told him it felt right to me.  He started to move inside me and that along with what I was doing to his cock with the muscles in my ass he came quickly.  He pulled out and shot his load all over my back.  Then he slid down and licked it off of me.

He sat in a chair along the wall and bent over and put his head between his legs and started to cry.  I walked over to him and took his head in my hands and cradled him to comfort him.  He apologized for taking advantage of me and I told him no one took advantage of anyone.  I was glad it happened.  He calmed down and pulled himself together and took me upstairs to take a shower.  The shower upstairs was fantastic.  Almost like a glass walk in closet with 4 different shower heads.  He went in and turned on the water and then pulled me in with him.  He started to soap me up and massage me all over again washing off the oil. 

I started to get hard again so he took my cock in his hand and massaged it till I was rock hard.  Then he turned around and bent over holding his ankles.  I looked at him and he said he wanted to feel me inside him.  I told him I didn't know and he said he was never so sure in his life and to please fuck him.

I moved in behind him and slowly entered him.  “OOOOOOOOOOOO” was all I heard from him.  Once I was in him completely I just stood there so he started to rock back and forth fucking himself on my cock.  I finally took him by the waist and started to fuck him.  “Yeah that's it.”  He told me.  “Fuck me.  Fuck me hard.”  He kept it up encouraging me to fuck him that I was slamming my cock in him.  I felt my balls pulling up inside me and then I felt my cum travel the length of my cock and into his ass.   When he felt me shoot in his ass he just sighed.  “Yeeaaahhhhh.  Feels so nice and hot.  That’s what I needed.”  When I was finished shooting I pulled out of him and he turned around and washed off my cock.  My cum was running down his legs and he rinsed that off before shutting off the water.

We didn't talk much after that except to dress and say see you at work tomorrow.  When I walked into work the next day he was already there.  He smiled and said to me he'd like to work out more at the house.  “Would that be possible?”  I told him “Yeah.  I enjoyed the workouts.”  He looked at me and said “I mean a work out like yesterday.”  I said “I wasn't sure about that.”  He looked disappointed.  I said “Look.  You don't know what will happen.  Yesterday was fucking great.  I don't want you to get your hopes up.”  He just looked at me and told me it was too late for that.  He had feelings for me for a while but was denying them till yesterday.  Then he asked me if he was wrong about how I felt and I told him no.  He smiled.  “Then it's agreed.  We work out.  And if things work out we go from there.  Ok?”  I looked at him and said “Ok.  Right now if you’re more comfortable with it we'll consider ourselves fuck buddies. Somehow I don't think that's going to last too long.”  I already had strong feelings for him and I’m sure he does for me.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment