Thursday, July 12, 2012

BALLS - Part 2

BALLS

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I woke up the next morning with a raging hardon.  I saw Curtis silently asleep.  I needed to pee, so I slowly got out of bed and tried not to wake Curtis.  When I finished peeing, I flush the toilet and the sound woke Curtis.  He had the worse hangover.  He asked me if he could take a warm batch.  I got up and ran the bathwater.  When the tub was filled, I told him “Ready.”  Curtis climbed onto the floor and crawled on his hands and knees towards the bathroom.

I stood and smiled at the sight.  His ass was sticking up into the air with his low hanging balls swaying from side to side.  He heard me laugh and turned towards me.  He shook his ass back and forth. He looked sexy.   My cock was rock hard and Curtis said, “Come and get it.  But be quiet.” 

I could not resist.  I knelt down and lubed my cock.  I placed my cockhead at his ass opening and I pushed and it popped in.  I slowly pushed back and forth.  He finally said, “FASTER.”  I picked up speed and pounded away.  I felt his balls swaying between his legs. He moaned with delight.  I felt it cumming and unloaded.  I pulled out my cock and Curtis climbed into the water and laid on his back.

He motioned for me to join him.  I climbed in and sat across from him.  The water felt good.  His cock was hard and poking upwards out of the water.  He said, “This warm water feels good, but a warm mouth would feel better.”  I did not waste a second.  I moved quickly and took his cock deep in my mouth. 

I sucked as Curtis relaxed in the warm water.  I grabbed his balls and tugged as his cock grew harder and Curtis moaned in delight.  I felt the warm cum filled my mouth.  I continued to suck and drain his low hanging balls. When I was done, I sat up and Curtis pulled me on top of him and placed one hand on my chest and the other hand held my cock.  It felt great.

After a while we got out of the tub and dried off.   Curtis still had his hangover.  He asked me if he could sleep it off.  I told him I would try to be quite.  Curtis pulled me with him down to the bed.  He cuddled next to me.  He said, “This is better.”  As his arms and legs intertwined with mine, I said “Yes, it is better.”
I don’t know who brought Curtis over to the party, but I am glad he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment