Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vacation Days - Part 1

Vacation Days

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 4

Oh how I wish I was back in my college days.  I was young, buff, hung and full of cum.  Not that I’m not buff, hung and still full of cum but I’m not so young any more.  Being in my mid 30's though when I go out to the clubs and see all these hot young guys starts to make me wonder.  Here I am in my 30's and still alone.  Oh yeah I have friends and I can get laid from time to time but when it comes down to really having someone to settle down with there isn't anyone there.  At least not right now. I always start to think like this when my birthday comes near.  This year I decided I was going to do something different for myself.  I was going to go to a place I had heard of called the Sexual Circus.  It’s a resort where anything and everything goes. 

I had heard about the Sexual Circus years ago and thought nothing of it.  Of course I didn't.  All I had to do was walk in the clubs and someone was hitting on me.  I had my own little Sexual Circus right in town.  Anyhow, my birthday happen to be around my vacation time so I made all the travel arrangements through a friend of mine who owned a travel agency.  He thought I was crazy for going but said I should have a good time. 

My vacation came and I was packed weeks beforehand so I didn't have to rush.  I got a friend to drop me at the airport.  I checked my bags and boarded my flight.  I went first class.  It was a late night flight and not many people on the plane.  The steward in first class was hot.  He was a young guy and very accommodating.  He offered me a glass of champagne and snacks.  Of course I ended up flirting with him after a few glasses of champagne.  

I went to use the men's room in the front of the plane and had a little trouble with opening the lock.  He came up close behind me and breathed into my ear "Let me help you with that".  As he reached around me to turn the knob he brushed his crotch against my ass and I could feel that he was hard.  I turned and said thanks and went in to pee.  I was just about finished and there was a knock on the door.  I opened it and it was the steward.  He had a small towel in his hand.  I thought you might like a warm towel while in there to wash up a little.  With that he opened the door and stepped in with me.  I was shocked but managed to say “Thanks that's nice of you.”  He handed me the towel and as he did I felt his other hand feeling my crotch.  He looked into my eyes and said “I'd like to be even nicer if you'd let me.” 

I leaned back against the wall and raised my hands as if to say go for it.  He smiled and managed to get down on his knees in the small compartment, his face right in my crotch.  He mouthed my pants till I was hard and then opened my zipper and reached in to free my cock.  I was hard and leaking pre cum all over.  He licked the head and sent shivers up my spine.   “MMMMMMMMMM” he said.  “Tastes good.”  With that he swallowed my cock down to its root and stayed there doing things around my cock with his tongue I had never had anyone do before.  I was in heaven.  He started slowly moving up and down on my shaft and playing with my balls.  I was having all I could do to keep from yelling it felt so good. 


Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed his head and held it still and started to fuck his face.  He was moaning and unintelligible mumbling around my cock.  I could feel my balls stirring and I gathered so did he because he reached around with his free hand and started to play with my ass as he played with my balls.  When I started to cum he stuck his finger in my hole and hit just the right spot and I was shooting down his throat like I hadn't in years.  When he was sure he had every last drop of my load he let my cock go and stood up. 

“Welcome to the mile high club man.  You give some sweet load of cum. I loved it.”  With that he opened the door and left the compartment.  When I went back to my seat the steward was getting ready to stow the galley for landing and was busy otherwise I would have told him to sit and talk with me. When we landed he handed me a note with his name and phone number where he would be staying for a few days and his home number which happed to be not far from where I lived at home.

I told him I would be in touch and deplaned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment