Monday, July 30, 2012

Physical


Physical

 Story by Jay

I'm needed a traditional physical exam if I was to play soccer for the University.  I was sent by the Athletic Department to see the doctor on campus.  He walked into the examining room and I was surprised how young he looked.

 He asked me to step on the scale.  “You are 160 pounds and are 5’11’’.  Looking at you that is a good height and weight.  You fall into the category of ‘slim and toned’.  That is very good.”



“Why don’t you strip down to your underwear and lay on the table.” The doctor checked and palpate my whole body.  His hands were all over me and I was getting excited during the procedure.   He noted that nothing was wrong and that there were no imperfections or markings.  

While I was laying down, he ran his hands through my hair, then he inspected the inside of my mouth, and my ears.  Instead of his hands in my mouth, I wanted his cock. 

He used his stethoscope to listen to my lungs and my heart.  My heart was pounding from his touch.

The doctor asked me about my lifestyle.  I was a closeted gay and did not want to tell him that I wanted his cock so much.  My cock was turning hard and was trying to burst through the thin material of my briefs.     

He asked if I was taking any medication which I was not. 

He pulled up my briefs and noticed they were skin tight.  He said “You need circulation around your groin for your cock and balls.  You need to wear looser briefs when not playing soccer.  He felt around to check my groin area, bladder and he said “Everything feels normal.”

His fingers felt under the waistband of my briefs and brushed against my pubes.  I felt incredibly exposed. 

I had absolutely no privacy, but I guess this is the price that I'll have to pay to join the team.

The doctor asked me some incredibly embarrassing questions about my sex life.  He asked how often I masturbated, and what did I watch when I masturbated.  I answered the questions but now I was ashamed knowing that some stranger knew intimate details about me.

I knew what was coming next.  And I hoped that he would not have to do it but I knew he would.  I just wanted to go home with a clean bill of health. 



The doctor asked me to put my hands behind my head, and said "I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to take your underwear off so that I can check your genitals.”  He slid my underwear off slowly, until I was standing in front of him completely naked and embarrassed.



The doctor started with my testicles.  He said he was making sure I didn’t have any lumps, and to also check to make sure I didn’t have a hernia.  He took his time and ran his fingers over every part of my testicle.  He seemed to take his time.  I just wanted it to be over.   He grabbed my cock and felt along the shaft and inspected my pee hole, and my mushroom cockhead.  I was semi hard and closed my eyes since it now felt so good.



“Ok, now for your prostate.”  The doctor said.  I protested, “I'm only 19, I'm way too young to have a prostate exam, this is ridiculous." The doctor explained, “A few years ago, a member of the team had a problem that could have been found out earlier with an exam, so the University requires this new procedure.” 


I had to let it happen. I bent over, with my eyes closed.  The doctor lubed me up.  He placed the tip of his finger at the opening of my ass and inserted his finger.  He checked to see if everything was normal. As he checked my prostate, he started to massage it.  My cock started to leak precum.  The more he stroked my prostate, the more I leaked precum.
He finally removed his finger and asked me for a urine sample.  But he needed to watch me to insure that I did not tamper with the sample.  Whatever shred of dignity I had, it was not completely gone.    

He now said he needed to photograph me and take measurements of my body for some sort of research study the University had entered into. "This is ridiculous," I meekly protest, but I had to submit anyway.

The doctor took several pictures of me in different poses.  He measured my chest, waist, neck, biceps, legs.  It was an exhaustive survey of my body.

Then he said he needed to measure how low my balls hang, and measure my flaccid penis length. The doctor hesitated expecting me to stop him and protest, but I am so defeated by this point that I turn toward him with outstretched arms and offer everything to him immediately.

I didn't have the energy or the self-worth anymore to resist him. My erect penis length was needed too. I sigh and move to harden myself, but the doctor stopped me and said that was not how this works. He said he needs to do it himself.  He begins to touch me, and I almost say something, but I hesitate...and as the doctor starts pumping me and pumping me, this hesitation turns into a silent submission.

I begin to respond, and before long, the doctor is measuring my erect penis. "There's one last thing we need, a semen sample," the doctor said.  I pleaded "Please don't make me cum," I say.  I started to give up begging because I knew that it won't work.  But the doctor had to make me cum in order to play on this team.


The doctor did not respond, but gently push me to lay down, and begin to pump me a little faster and a little harder. "Please...please...please don't..." I say as I get closer and closer, and eventually "Oh God, no, st...op..." and against my own will I begin moving my hips to help, thrusting as the doctor pumps, until I'm so close that I have to make a last stand. I freeze, stop thrusting, trying to push myself deeper into the patient bed, away from the doctor’s relentless hand. "Stop, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum...no, I'm cumming, stop, I'm cumming" and then semen starts gushing from me in fits and starts as I shake.


I laid there totally vulnerable, having been completely used, and I am so humiliated and embarrassed that nothing, not even joining this team, nothing could have worth what I just sacrificed.

He took his sample and turned his back to me.  He said, “You can get dressed and go.  You have passed.”



I went home and showered.  And when I was done, I showered again.

No comments:

Post a Comment