Sunday, July 15, 2012

First & Second Time

First & Second Time

Story by Jay

The first time with me, he was nervous and did not know what to do.  He was married but wanted to be with a man.  I knew that when he answered my ad on CraigsList and asked me if he could visit with me.  I agreed to his visit.  When he arrived, he kept his eyes down and looked nervous. 


We went back to the bedroom and he undressed down to his boxer briefs.  I told him to go ahead and lay on the bed which he did. He placed his hands behind his head as he laid on the bed..

He pretty much laid there and when I climbed into bed.  He did not touch me.  I moved my hand down to his fly of his boxer briefs.  I felt for his cock and found it soft but hardening as I moved my hand.  I reached into the fly and pulled his cock out.  It was nice and hard.  It was cut with an awesome cockhead.  I reached back in and found his balls and pulled them out.

As I played with his cock and balls, I licked his nipples and he did not say anything, so I did not know if he liked that.  After I removed his underwear, I laid to the side of him.  He reached out and slipped his hand under my briefs and ran his hand all over my ass.  He moved his hand around to my cock and balls and ran his hand all over them. 

He quickly removed my briefs.  He came alive and started to lick my cock and balls.  His mouth felt great.  He knew what he was doing.  He kept sucking my cock which made me feel like cumming.  I pulled my cock out to slow the sensation but it was too late.  I shot my load. His mouth clamped down on my cock and he milked every last drop of cum out of it.  He licked every drop of cum off of me.  I went back to licking his balls and he started to jack off.  He gave out a grunt and shot a very big load onto his chest. 


This second time he visited, he seems more relaxed.  He headed straight back to the bedroom.  He quickly undressed and was ready to jump into bed.  I wanted to take pictures of his cock.  He pulled out his rock hard cock and started holding it.   I took the pictures of him standing in front of me.  I wanted to take all the pictures before we got into bed, so I sucked on his cock to get it nice and hard.  He loved this and moaned.   

After I took the pictures, he immediately jumped into bed.  I laid next to him on the bed.  He smiled and held me.  I licked his nipple and asked if he liked this and he said he did.   I went back to licking his nipples some more and he started to moan softly.  While I played with his nipples, I reached down to his cock which was now rock hard.  I grabbed it with my hand and stroked it slowly. 


He rolled over, and pulled me towards him and started sucking my cock.  I did the same to him, and sucked on his big cock.  I deep throated it.  He let out a soft moan when I did that.  With his cock still in my mouth, I rolled on top of him.  My balls dangled in his face.  He licked them.  He enjoyed having both balls in his mouth.  I dug my face into his ball.  I started to jack off while we licked each other balls. 

I felt like cumming and rolled on my back.  He took my cock deep in his mouth.  As I came, he swallowed my load.  Some cum overflowed his mouth and dropped onto to my cock and balls.  He licked up my cum.

He grabbed his cock and stroked it as I continue to lick his balls till he came.   His load splattered all over his chest.  It was my job to lick it up. 

He had a big grin on his face.  He gave me a bear hug and said “Fantastic.  When can I come back and visit?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment