Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weight Lifters - Part 1

Weight Lifters

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I was tired of being one of those guys that got sand kicked on them at the beach.  I joined a gym through work for a good price.  I started going but had no idea what I was doing and saw no improvement.  I was talking about it in the lunch room one day and one of the guys said he'd meet me and show me a few things.

That afternoon we met at the gym.  In the locker room I was changing into shorts and a loose tank top.  I turned around and there was my friend from work naked as a jaybird and hung like a horse.  He was stuffing his cock into a jock and then put on shorts and a half tank. 

We went out on the floor and did a little warm up and then he put me through a work out.  By the time I was done I was soaked in sweat but felt like I had finally accomplished something.  Heading back into the locker room I asked him how he knew how to work out like that and found out he used to be a personal trainer.  He certainly had the body for it.  He stripped down and headed for the showers.  I did the same but had to keep my back to him to hide the hard on I was getting from looking at him.

The next day at work he came into my office and asked me if I would like to work out on a regular basis.  I told him yeah.  We met every other day for weeks. I was seeing some improvement.  Suddenly he didn't want to work out any more.  I confronted him and found out there was someone, he wouldn't say who back at the gym he didn't want to see.  He offered to have me work out in his private gym at home.  I didn't like working out alone so I said sure.

That afternoon I followed him home and found he had a really nicely equipped gym at his house.  His entire garage was equipment and if you went down the stairs from the garage to the basement there was a massage table, small personal sauna, steam room, and whirlpool.  He was set up for everything.

We did a quick work out that day and then I went home.  The following day he said time to knuckle down.  We went to his house after work and he put me through a grueling work out.  I was sweating and sore as hell when we were done.  We went downstairs and he stripped and went in the steam room.  He called from the door to come in it would help the muscles.  I walked in and he laughed at me.  “Take your clothes off fool.”  Sheepishly I took them off and threw them out the door.  When I turned around he was stroking his cock.  I sat down and he started to talk like nothing was going on. 

Come to find out the reason he didn't want to go to the gym anymore and had actually quit being a personal trainer there was because his ex-lover worked there as well.  He admitted to me he was gay and was surprised that I had no idea he was.  After a bit he stood up and said to follow him.  We went out into the room and he told me to lay face down on the massage table. 

He started at my shoulders and gave me one of the most fantastic back rubs I have ever had.  Every once in a while he would gently brush over my naked ass.  He told me to roll over and when I did he saw I had a raging hard on.  He looked at me and asked if there was something wrong.  I figured if he could tell the truth so could I.  I told him I was gay and he was making me horny.

He laughed and bent down and took my cock in his mouth.  As he blew me his hand slid down between my legs and into my ass crack and into my hole.  I moaned and he looked up at me and smiled.  He increased his pace on my cock with his mouth and started to finger my ass to match his pace on my cock.  I told him he better stop or I was going to cum and he started to suck harder.  I shot my load and he didn't lose a drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment