Thursday, March 17, 2016

Video Game Challenge

Video Game Challenge

Story by Jay





I challenged my friend Josh to play some video games.  I was super horny and wanted to be sucked off.  I made a bet that the loser has to suck the winner's cock.  Josh was eager to agree, too eager.  We had never had sex  between us before.  I head other guys talk about Josh's cock.  Now was my chance to see it up close.

So we played a video game and is was a tight game.  Although, if I lost, I would still be a winner since I would have to suck Josh's cock.  So it was a win-win situation.



I finally won.  I was elated.  Josh seemed to be happy he lost.  We never had sex between the two of us.  I was anxious to have Josh's mouth around my cock.  He kept rubbing himself.  I figured I would let him start sucking me and eventually suck his cock.



I yelled "You lost.  I won."   Josh replied "Yeah, you won. Let's play again."  



I said "You know the arrangement."  Josh said "Yeah, you suck me."  I said "No, you suck me.  Come on, do it."  I figure he would chicken out.



I was surprised when he leaned over and unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts.  He grabbed my cock and I heard him say "Nice." He took my cock deep into his mouth and started to suck me deep in his mouth.  Gosh he was good.  If I knew he was this good, I would had done this sooner.



He held on to my shaft and licked all around my cock head.  He mouth never stopped sucking and his tongue kept swirlling around my cock head.  I was moaning with delight.


My balls were tightening up.  For a moment he stopped sucking and started to lick my balls.  I was screaming for more.  He alternated with sucking and licking.  I was so close to cumming.




My cock was enormous from his sucking.  He took it deep into his mouth.  I yelled "I am cumming."  Josh kept at it as I shot my load.  Josh did not stop but kept sucking and swallowing.  I was done cumming but I wanted to see his cock and return the favor.  I quickly took off his clothes and saw his cock for the first time.  What a monster of a cock.  



He had a thick shaft with the biggest cock head I ever saw.  I loved seeing his balls and made sujre I sucked and licked them, before I traveled up his shaft to his cock head and licked all around the rim.

He grabbed my head and when I placed my mouth around his cock head, he pushed me down.  I gagged and went back up to his cock head and he pushed me down again and again.  He shotn his load and it filled my mouth.

When we were done, we laid there and I said "Want to play another video game?"  Josh said "No.  Let's skip the games and go right to sucking."

No comments:

Post a Comment