Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Bubble Bath Time

Bubble Bath Time

Story by Jay

Suggested by Thinman

I was going to pick up Randy and go out to dinner.  I was running late but Randy was the lay back type of guy.  He was always late but he was the love of my life and I could never get mad at him.  I enter his apartment with my key.  I called out for him and he yelled back that he was in the bathroom and to come on in..



I entered and there he was soaking ion a bubble bath.  He gave me that look that meant "You are early again."  I folder my arms and looked at him and said "I am late not early.  Why are you always late."  He smirked and said "It feels so good with these bubbles."



I said "The bubbles hide your body and your cock."  Randy moved around in the water and the bubbles dispersed.  His cock appeared like a wale going up for air.  I smiled and said "Alright, the bubbles make you look so sexy."




He stood up and the water and bubbles separated and I got to see his cock.  I knew we would be going for a late dinner.  Randy and I had other things to take care of.




I climb into the tub and kissed Randy.  We sloshed around in the bubbly water.  I stood up and Randy got behind me.  I felt his cock probe my ass.  The soapy water made entry a breeze.  He started to fuck me and I loved every minute of it.




My cock banged against the glass doors.  Randy thrusts harder.  His cock grew to gigantic proportion.  He was close to cumming.  My cock kept banging against the doors.  It did not take long for me to feel the surge of cum travel through my cock and splatter against the glass doors.  Randy came shortly afterwards.

We kiss as we rinsed off.  It was now time for a late but enjoyable dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment