Saturday, March 5, 2016

Scenic Views

Scenic Views

By Jay


Here are some great scenic views that I found just for you.  Tell me if you like any of them.  

Email me and let me know what you think of them. 

storyman3118@yahoo.com





#1 - Here is a guy who not only has a great view of this guy's ass but a
        great view of the surrounding area.I would trade place with either guys.



#2 - I like this view.  The water fall is calming and peaceful.  This guy is giving you the added bonus        of seeing his ass.  I would like to thank him for making this such a beautiful view.  What an ass!



#3 - This is a beautiful view of two majestic trees.  The guy in between the trees is majestic as well.
        I would love his body next to my body.



#4 - This is a nice view of the trials that wind through the forest.  I would love to run into this guy as           I hike through the woods.  It would be a beautiful sight.  If our muscles are sore from the hike,             then we can massage them.
 



#5 - I don't know what is the better view, the tall trees, or his nice firm bubble butt.  His legs are                 sturdy and strong for fucking.  



#6 - You can't beat a view of the rolling water of the ocean.  The sounds of the ocean will lull you               into a tranquil mood and, as you can see, an erect cock ready to be serviced.


Hope you enjoyed these views.  

Tell me which ones were your favorite.  

Email me at storyman3119@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment