Thursday, March 24, 2016

Got to Piss

Got to Piss

Story by Jay

I was helping my friend Matt with cleaning the yard at his Dad's office.  Matt was fun to be with.  He was a nice looking guy.  I enjoyed being around him.  Sometimes I wish we were closer friends.  I hate to admit it but I had dreams of me and Matt having sex.



We had been working for about two hours when Matt said he had to pee.  He asked "Where can I pee."  I told him the office was locked up, so we had to pee against the side of the building.  Matt immediately pulled out his cock.  I slowly took mine out.  I looked over at his cock and it was circumcise with a nice cock head.  I could not get my eyes off it.



He started to pee.  I never saw another guy peeing.  It was awesome to watch the stream of piss flow out of the tip of his cock.  I was so busy watching his cock that I was having trouble peeing.



Matt looked over and noticed that I was not peeing.  He asked "You need help?"  I said I was gun shy around another person.  Matt said "I was like that but I have learned a trick.  If someone holds your cock and you hole the other guy's cock, you will relax and pee."  I never heard that but will willing to do it if it meant that I got to hold his cock while Matt held mine.



aHe reached over and grabbed my cock and I did the same to his cock.  I love holding his cock and being able to look at it real close.  He told me to pee and It worked.



My stream of pee came out of my cock.  He said "See it works"  I pee and when I was done Matt said "Let me shake off the last drops of piss."  He shook my cock and to my amazement, it started to get hard.  He kept shaking it and it kept growing.  His cock was not rock hard and fully erect.



He said "Wow, nice cock.  Let's measure them."  He put our cocks side to side.  It felt good to have my cock touch his.  He said "we are both about the same size.  Let's jack off."  I figured we would jack off our own cock but he grabbed mine and started to stroke it.  I did the same to his cock.  We aimed for the side of the building and shot our loads.

After we were done, we went back to finishing cleaning out the yard.  At one point, Matt said he felt like peeing again.  I just smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment