Thursday, March 3, 2016

Guy Watching - Part 2

Guy Watching

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I wanted to guy watch at the park near by me.  Usually I use binoculars and spy on the guys.  This time I wanted to roam the woods and be face to face with the guys.



It did not take me long to come upon my first guy.  He was not wearing a shirt on but he wore jeans.  He had the jeans unzipped and he had his cock hanging out in plain view.  He had a nice patch of black pubes.  He checked me out and grabbed his cock and started to jack off.  I stood there watching and playing with my cock.  He was horny and it did not take long for his cock to be hard.  He came rather quickly. I enjoyed the brief encounter.  He tucked his cock in his jeans and disappeared into the woods.



I kept walking and looking.  Not far from the first guy, I ran into another guy.  He had pulled his shorts down and was pretty much naked with a pair of bikini briefs hanging from his cock.  I looked around and reached out to his cock.  He stepped towards me and allowed me to grab his cock and start to stroke it.  It was an awesome cock, rock hard and cut showing his big cock head.  After a few strokes he said "I am going to cum."  I step aside and watch as cum spurted out with each stroke of my hand.  He used the bikini brief to wipe the cum off of his cock and then pulled up his shorts.  He said "Thanks."  and headed out into the woods.



It had been a rather busy morning out in the woods.  I was ready to head home when I spotted a guy laying on a towels.  He had been playing with his cock and he had it super hard.  Seeing me, he kept stroking his cock.  I pulled my cock out and he looked at it and started to jack off.  He said "Cum on me."  I straddled him and before long, I was cumming on his chest.  His load of cum followed shortly afterwards.  I shook the last drops of cums and watched them fall to his chest.  Good thing he had a towel to wipe up the mess.  He said "Thanks."  I put my cock away and headed to my car.

It was a awesome day.  

n a


No comments:

Post a Comment