Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Camping Fun

Camping Fun

Story by Jay

Story Suggested by Thinman

I decided to go camping this last weekend.  When I arrived at the campgrounds I notice that there were not a lot of tents.  That meant two things.  That I had the place to myself.  And if I met someone then I had the privacy to have some fun.  So I pitched my tent and decided to go for a walk.  There was one tent near the back of the campgrounds.  I decided to walk by and see if anyone interesting was camping there.




I got closer to the tent and notice that someone was sitting on the side of the tent.  The tent was blocking any view of him.  As I got closer and went to the side of the tent, then I saw him.  He was sitting on a chair with his legs folded.  He was naked but the way he was sitting I could not see any of his cock and balls.

I smiled and he returned the smile.  He had a nice hairy chest.  I had on a pair of shorts.  He said "You know this is a clothing optional section of the campground?"  I smiled as I took off my shorts and stood there facing him naked with a semi hard cock.



He said "That is better."  He uncrossed his legs and I got to see his cock and balls. His cock was resting on a bed of pubes.  His arms were crossed against his chest.  I wanted to see more of his chest.  I figured that I should be frank and asked him "Can I see your chest?  You look like you have a great body."



He put his arms down to the side and his body looked really good.  I wanted to jump on top of him and run my fingers through his chest hairs and also through his pubes.  I asked "Do you mind if I come closer?"  He said "Sure."



My eyes were glued to his cock and balls.  He had a rather large cock with a magnificent mushroom cock head.  His shaft of his cock was thick.  His pubes were thick.  I wanted to run my fingers through his pubes.  I wanted to suck his cock and lick his balls.



I got down on my knees and watched as his cock grew hard and more erect.  He closed his eyes and whispered "Lick my balls."  I started to lick and his cock was now rock hard.  I started to alternate between licking his balls and suck his cock.  He kept saying "Keep licking my balls."  I did as instructed.  I took both balls into my mouth and he was now moaning.  He placed his hands on my head and I again started to alternated between his cock and his balls.

When his balls got tighten then I concentrated on sucking his cock until he exploded and shot his load of cum in my mouth.  He was smiling from ear to ear.  He said "Great.  How long your staying?"

This camping trip was going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment