Saturday, March 26, 2016

True Story - Show Me - Part 2

True Story - Show Me

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

OK.  Now where was I. Oh yes.......  I met this guy at the bar.  He wanted to look and touch my cock.  We went to my place.  





He unbuckled my pants and unzipped them.  He was slow and enjoying ever minute.  He pulled them down and stopped as my rock hard cock and balls were finally within reach and sight.



I have to admit I was rock hard and looking good.  His face lit up with joy.  He looked at every inch of my cock.  He followed the views as they traverse my shaft.  He was in awe if my cock head.  He looked at my balls.  The bush of black pubes was interesting.


He looked at it from the side view.  He hands shook as he reached out with his fingers and touched my cock head.  He ran his fingers along the ridge of the cock head.  He saw the protruding veins and ran his fingers along the veins.  He said "Oh wow.  What a cock."



Ha asked "Can I stroke it?"  I would have agreed to anything right now.  I was so horny.  I answered "YES."  He grabbed my shaft and remarked "It is so hard."  He watched in amazement how the skin moved as he stroked my cock.  He was enjoying every aspect of playing with my cock.



He surprised me by asking "Can I see your ass?"  I gladly turned over and he could not believe what he was seeing.  He spread opened my ass cheeks and looked at my ass hole.  He ran his finger along the opening of my ass and then he used his finger to play with my two round balls.  He whispered "This is so beautiful."  After a while he asked if he could jack me off and watch me cum.


I turned around and laid on my back and he grabbed my cock and started to stroke it.  I closed my eyes as he manipulated my cock, stroking it in ever faster movement.  He watched as my balls tightened up.  I felt his hand touch my balls and rubbed them.  I knew I was close to cumming.  It was going to be a big load.  I knew it.  Then I shot my load.  I heard him moan as I felt my cum cover my chest.  He milked me dry and then used his finger to run through the stream of cum.

He kept saying "Beautiful.  Simply Beautiful."

After a while he asked "Can I see you again?  And do this all over again?"

I smiled and said "Yes."  

No comments:

Post a Comment