Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Big Truck

Big Truck

Story by Jay




Robbie had the biggest truck in the county.  I heard he also had the biggest cock.  I wanted to ride his truck and ride his cock.  Robbie was straight but loved to fuck guys as well as women.  At least that is what I heard.  I knew the area that he would ride his truck through, so I made sure I was walking through the same area.



I saw him driving through the valley and stood and watched him drive by.  He spotted me and stopped the truck.  I saw him smile through the rear view mirror of his truck. He backed up to where I was standing and asked "You need a ride?"  I did not hesitate.  I climbed into the front seat and off we went.

He drove like he was a wild man.  His truck threw up the dust and at times I could not see the road.  After a while we headed to his place.  He said "Let's get cleaned up."  I did not want to act anxious so I just said "Sure."



He started to undress and he watched me as he undid his jeans revealing a rather large thick circumscribed cock.  My eyes were glued to his cock.  What a monster cock he had.  He said "Come on get undressed."




I slowly got undressed.  Compared to Robbie, I was a thin kid, with no muscles.  I was in the bedroom and he could see me while he sat in the tube.  We stared at each other.  His body was very muscular.  His cock was erect and ready for action.



Robbie splashed around in the tube and got all clean.  He made sure he cleaned around his cock and balls and he took his time as he ran the wash cloth all over his genitals.




I stood in the bathroom and used the wash cloth to clean myself off.  Robbie stared at me.  He finally broke the silence and said "Boy you are thin but you have a big cock."  I smiled and went back to the bedroom and laid on the bed.



He got out of the tube and stood there.  His body was magnificent.  His cock was not what I heard.  It was a lot biggest that I imagined it to be.


He stopped and was amazed at what he saw.  My cock had grown big and he smiled and said "WOW. you got to be kidding.  Where have you been hiding that thing? Let me have a closer look."



i said "I want you to fuck me."  He smiled and said "Don;t worry I will.  I am straight but I have to see your cock up close.  I thought i was big but you win."



He laid on the bed and had me ride his cock.  It was his favorite position.  It was the best fuck that I ever had.  When he was done, he said he had to taste my cock.  He sucked it until I came

Robbie took me home and we got to be a regular thing.  He would pick me up and we would ride around then go to his place and I would ride his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment