Monday, March 28, 2016

The Mechanic

The Mechanic

Story by Jay

I forgot to take my GPS so now I was lost. I stopped to get my bearings and the car started to sputter and act up.  "Not here." I said to myself.  I looked around and saw a garage.   I reached for my wallet and it was also at home with my GPS.  "Damn, let me call someone.  I reached for my phone and it was also at home with my GPS and wallet.  "Now what!" I thought as I turned towards the garage and the car limped along.

I parked the car next to the bay window and got out of the car.  I entered the garage and looked around.  I yelled "Hello.  Anyone here."  I figured maybe I could use their phone since I did not have any money or credit cards.



I heard "Can I help you?" I turned and saw him.  He was shirtless.  He was cute, with a real nice body.  I explain my situation and asked if I could call someone.  He said his phone was out of order.  I got a bad feeling with hearing that.  He smiled and sake "Don't worry I am good with cars.  You want me to look at it?"

I figured why not. He was nice to watch.  I explain the no money situation but he said "Don't worry.  We can work something out."

He was right.  He was a wiz with cars.  In no time he had it working and purring like it was brand new.  I was appreciative and wanted to pay him somehow,  He undid his jeans and dropped them revealing his semi hard cock.



I knew what he had in mind and I was willing to pay in sex.  I undressed and stood there naked.  His cock reacted to him seeing me and was getting hard.  I asked "I can pay you in sex.  What do you want to do?"



He was smiling from ear to ear.  His cock was large and I wanted to get my mouth around it.  He answered "How about a little of everything?"  I was rock hard by now.  He turned to put up his tool belt and I saw his bubble butt.  It was so delicious looking.  His whole body was awesome.



He undressed and turned and said "Come and get it."  I wondered how experienced he was.  I would soon find out.  



He said "Let me have some of your cock first."  He got on his knees and I walked toward him with my rock hard cock leading the way.  He gobbled my cock down deep into his mouth.  He was masterful at cock sucking.  I held off from cumming because I did not want it to end.  after a while he turned me around and shoved his face into my ass crack.  His tongue was all over my ass.  Before long I was begging for his cock to replace his tongue in my ass.

When we were done, I was extremely satisfied.  I now take my car for all its needs to the garage.  Guess what?  I never pay in money.

No comments:

Post a Comment