Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Guy Watching - Part 1

Guy Watching

Story by JAY

Part 1 of 2

I started out to just go out to the woods and look for birds.  Then one day I spotted something better to watch.  GUYS!



Now I love to guy watch and see a lot of fun activity.  I found a wonderful spot to pull out my binoculars and search for guys.



It started with spotting some guys out hiking and they stopped to take a pee break.  It was great to see them pull out their cocks and even balls and relieve themselves.  I was able with my high powered biniculars to zoom in closer and even see pee coming out of their cocks.



I spend many a time jacking off while watching cocks.  Sometimes I even spotted move activity than peeing.  I found a spot where guys would play with each other's cocks.  They would unzip their jenas and pull out semi hard cocks and stroke their cocks into hard erect cocks.



This was a real turn on to me.  But I found out there was more than peeing and jacking off out in the woods.  There was sucking going on out there.



I got real close with my binoculars and got to watch guys pulling their cocks out and stroking them while they suck the other guys' cock.  It got to a point that I enjoyed watch but I wanted to get close and personal with guys.



I have been able to get real close to guys and see them peeing.  I love to see pee sour out of their pee hole, and guys love to have me watch, then they stand there and let me stroke their cocks and watch them cum.

So if you need a hobby, then buy a pair of binaculars and head for the woods for GUYS WATCHING.  I think you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment