Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sleeping Over - Part 2

Sleeping Over

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2



I looked over at Bruce and whispered "Good Night."  It was fun lifted his pants enough to see his erect penis.  I even got to suck it.  Just a few times but enough to know that was just awesome fun.

I took off all my clothes and got under the covers.  



I felt great and thought about what happened tonight just a few minutes ago.  My cock got hard as I laid there.  I turned around and laid on my back.  I kicked off the covers and laid there with my hard erect cock stick straight up.  I felt a hand around my cock and a wet tongue licking at my balls.



I opened my eyes and saw my friend Bill licking my balls and stroking my cock.  I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.  Bill licked up and down my shaft and then started to suck my cock.  I loved it and wanted to try doing it myself.  I turned around on the bed and we were in a 69 position.



Bill continued sucking my cock and I took his cock and imitated what he did.  I licked his balls as I stroked his cock, then I started to suck his cock.  It was great, too great.  I felt my balls tighten and I knew what would happen next.  I started to cum and Bill kept sucking and swallowing my load.

After I came, I kept sucking Bill's cock until he came.  It tasted great and I handled most of his load.  Some dribble down the sides of my mouth but I swallowing most of it.

Bill turned around and hugged me and we laid there in each other arms and fell asleep.  That was the first time I slept over at Bill's place but not the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment