Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bar Mate

Bar Mate

Story by Jay

I went to a gay bar last weekend.  It was wall to wall guys.  I sat back and watch them.  I was ready to make my move when this guy approached me.  We hit it off right from the start.  We talked and had a few drinks.

He told me he lived with his parents.  He told me he was really horny and wish he could go someplace to get his rocks off.  I told him I had my own place and asked if he wanted to come over.  He swallowed his drink with one gulp.  He said "I am ready, willing and able."



We got to my place and he looked around and said he like the place.  We sat on the couch.  He said "OK, help me get those pants off."  He was naked in no time.  He had a hard cock and I wasted no time in grabbing it.   I was stroking his cock and I asked "Can I suck it?"  He said "Like I said at the bar, I am ready, willing and able."



I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking.  I used my had to pull on his balls while I used my other hand to play with his pubes.  He said "You are good.  So good."  This encouraged me to keep at it.



He cried out that he was ready to cum.  He wanted to cum in my mouth and then let me kiss him and pass the cum to his mouth.  I intensified the sucking until he came in my mouth.  I did not swallow.  I turned to kiss him and he returned the kiss and opened his mouth.  I let the cum flow to his mouth.



I figured we were done but he was ready for more.  He said "Let me fuck you."   I was surprised but he said he was ready, willing and able.  I climbed over his cock which was still rock hard.  I let his cock enter my ass with a slight push by me.  My cock started to sway as I went up and down on his cock.



My cock was reacting to his cock being in my ass and push against the right spot.  I felt my cock start to explode with cum.  My load came out and spurt all over the place.  He had trouble talking but said "I am ready.'"  I wanted to feel his cum inside of me and kept letting his cock pound my ass until he unload the biggest amount of cum I ever had in me.

I was exhausted and so was he.  We kissed and he asked "Can I see you again?"   I answered "You bet."

No comments:

Post a Comment