Friday, March 18, 2016

Beach - Part 1

Beach

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I love going to the beach.  I can see a lot of hot guys.  I love seeing guys free ball it.  If there shorts are wet and the wind is blowing just right, you can see the outline of their cocks.


That is a real turn on for me.  I can 'guy watch' all day.  When the beach is busy there will be a lot of guys to watch, some wear shorts, some briefs, and if you are lucky, some wear nothing.




Some guys make sure you can see their cock.,  Sometimes the tight shorts or swim briefs can show off the outline of his cock and balls.  Today one guy wore a tight skimpy white thong.  I stared and he notice I was starring.  Then I saw that his cock was getting hard.  By the time it was fully erect, I could see not only the outline of his cock but I could see his cock head poking out the side of his thong.  Really nice.



I decided to show more of myself.  My hard erect cock could not be contained in my black briefs.  It poked its head outward for all to see.  I did not try to hide it.  My cock head was large and my shaft poked it upward so that I had room to grab my cock and jack off.



I could watch the guy watching me jack off.  He looked around and saw we were alone and he pulled his cock out and we both jacked off.  The sun beating down an my exposed cock made me super hard.  His eyes got big as I started to cum.  My load flew upwards and landed on my chest.  He jacked off until he came.  He shot his load outward and it landed on the sand.

I went into the water to rinse off.  It was a great day at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment