Saturday, March 12, 2016

True Story - Sun Bathe

True Story - Sun Bathe

True Story by Jay

I love to sun bathe.  I would go to the local park and find a secluded spot.  

I would wear swim trunks.  They were a tight pair that would show off my cock.




I would lay there and wait for someone to show up.  Sometimes it would be another sun bather, and sometimes it was a guy who wanted to get a good look at my cock.

I would accommodate them by letting my cock out through the leg opening.  Of course, I would get hard and they would enjoy the view.

If the coast was clear, I would jack off and let them either watch or join in.

Sometimes we would go into the woods, find a secluded spot, and jack each other off. 

If you had similar experiences, email me at storyman3119@yahoo.com

I would love to hear from you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment