Friday, March 4, 2016

Boxing Guy

Boxing Guy

Story by Jay

I went to the park to relax and to watch guys.  You find all kind of guys there.  One section has guys who exercise.  I sat and watched one guy who was doing boxing moves.  He had some gloves on and was working out with some pretty good moves.




He had on some pajama bottoms.  I could see an outline of his cock when he made some of the moves.  I enjoyed watching him and decided that he must not have any underwear on from the outline of his cock that I could see.



I notice that it was just me and him in this part of the park.  He saw me watching and smiled.  He grabbed the waistband of his pants and pull them down to show his pubes and part of his cock.  I sat up and started to pay attention.  This guy was going to show me his cock.



I watch as he showed me his semi hard cock.  It was big and cut.  I could see his cock head and he was showing a really nice cut cock.  I wanted more.  I looked around and saw that the area was deserted.  He looked around also.



He dropped his pants and held his cock upright for me to see.  I loved what he had.  He was around a seven inch cock with a nice set of balls.I saw his shaft which was thick. Really nice.



He then just stood there and I was surprised to see a large cock hanging in front of him.  I wanted to suck it and make it get erect and hard.  We both kept looking around to make sure no one was coming to disrupt his little show that he was putting on.




He stood there and his cock got harder as I watched.  He motioned for me to come over and I got to my feet and walked over.  Up close, he was muscular and his cock was enormous.  He looked around and said "Suck me."  I got on my knees and took as much of his cock that I could in my mouth.  I let my tongue wrap around his cock as I licked his shaft.  The trill of being sucked out side for anyone to see was too much for him.  He unload his load in my mouth.  I swallowed the whole load.  I stood up and said "Thanks."  He said "Anytime."

I walked off planning on visiting this spot more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment