Monday, March 7, 2016

Peeping Tom - Part 1

Peeping Tom

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I looked out into the houses that bordered where I was standing.  It looked clear.  I undressed and put my clothes behind a bush.  I stood there naked.  I inched along the side of the house until I reached a window.  I looked in and saw that there was a guy sitting on the couch.  I needed a better view so I moved over to the patio door.  My cock was hard and erect by now.



I had a good view now.  He sat on the couch and rubbed his jeans.  He rubbed up and down.  His cock poked upwards.  I was stroking my cock now.  I wanted to see what he had under those jeans.



He took his time.  I shifted around to see more.  He took off his jeans and sat with his underwear on.  He went back to rubbing up and down on his briefs.  His cock poked its head out through the leg opening.  It was a beautiful sight.  He was cut with a nice mushroom cock head.



It did not take long for his monster of a cock to grow.  He pulled his cock out from behind his briefs and it stood proudly upwards.  It was rock hard and long.  He waved it back and forth.  Then he slowly stroked it.



I moved around to get a better view.  WOW! He had a magnificent cock.  I could see his pee hole on the tip of his cock head.  It glistened with precum.I was masturbating now. He turned his back to me and dug into a drawer for something.  



I opened the patio door.  It was unlocked.  I crawled into the room and hid behind the chair.  I was now off to the side of where they couch was.  I waited for for to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment