Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Peeping Tom - Part 2

Peeping Tom

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

He laid on the couch and raised his legs.  My view was fantastic.  I was his ass hole.  He reached around and held a dildo at his ass opening.  He pushed it and it entered his ass.  I held my breath.



He started to  move the dildo in and out of his ass.  He eyes were shut as he started to breathe loudly.  I got into a better position to see what he was doing.  His ass hole was stretched as the dildo moved in and out of his ass.  He removed it all the way out and then inserted it again.



He sat back and I gasped as I saw the size of his cock.  It was gigantic.  He grabbed his shaft and moved his hand up and down.  I seemed to grow larger.  His cock head was larger than before.


He closed his eyes once again as he masturbated.  Precum was appearing in his pee hole.  I was mesmerized with his cock.



He grunted as I caught a view of his balls tightening.  He was getting ready to cum.  He jacked off faster until his body shook and cum came out of his cock landing on his black t-shirt. He continued jacking off until the last drop oozed out of his cock.



He sat there with his eyes close.  I stared at his cock.  It was still large, hard and dripping with cum.  I don't know how long we stayed there.  I watched as the cum dripped down his shaft.



He finally got up and took off his shirt and wiped the cum from his cock and body.  He walked towards the bathroom, cock still hard and pointing straight ahead.  I heard the water being turned on and the bathroom door being closed.

I got up and walked over to the couch.  I picked up his t-shirt and brief.  I held his t-shirt to my face and inhaled.  I took my cock and jacked off.  I was already close to cumming so it did not take long to cum.  I took his brief and held it for my cum to shoot into it.

After cumming, I headed to the door, went outside, looked around to make sure it was ok,  and headed for my clothes that was in a bush nearby.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment