Monday, March 21, 2016

Skate Boarding

Skate Boarding

Story by Jay




I love to skate board.  I headed out to an area that had a lot of ramps and obstacles.    I got there early when no one was around.  I was enjoying myself when I heard another skateboarder using the ramps.  I stood and watched him perform.  He looked pretty good.





He went through his routine and it was rather impressive.  He stopped and said hello.  I said "You are good."  He replied, "So are you."



We matched each other's movement.  I will admit he was better than I was.  Watching him got me horny.  It was getting hot with the noon day's sun, so I decided to take off my heavy jeans.


My hand caught hold of my briefs and I pulled down and he saw my pubes.  I stopped and he said "Don't stop."


I took off my jeans and held my briefs down to show off my pubic hair and semi hard cock.



He was down to his briefs.  He had a great body.  He stood there in just his briefs on and I wanted more.  I begged "Come on.  Let's see more."



He pulled down his briefs and he had an awesome big cock.  All I could say was "WOW."  He smiled and said "Now it is your turn."  I hesitated and he said "Come on.  Let's see it."


I took everything off.  I was still bashful so I covered my cock head.  He stood there naked and wanted to see me fully naked.  I looked around and saw that we had the place to our self.  So I let my hard cock rest against my skateboard.


I felt so sexy standing there naked with my cock so hard.  I looked over and he turned to show off his nice ass.  What a bubble butt he had.  I wanted to fuck him badly.  He played with his ass cheeks and exposed his tight pink ass hole.



He teased me.  "You want it?"



I said "Yes." He sat down and his cock laid erect on his stomach.  His balls dangled down. He now commanded me. "You need to suck me first."


I would have done anything he asked of me.  I quickly got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth.


His cock was gigantic.  It was thick and I loved taking it as much as I could in my mouth.  I played with those balls and let my mouth take them and have my tongue licked them. After a while, I asked "Now can I have your ass?"


He smiled and turned over.  I let my mouth attack his ass, letting my tongue probe deep inside of him.  I wanted now to fuck him.  I took my cock and guided it to his ass hole and forced it into his ass.  I then started to pound my cock deeper and deeper into him.  I was so excited that I came almost too soon.

When we were done, he said "How about tomorrow?"  I said "You bet."

No comments:

Post a Comment