Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Getting Married

Getting Married

Story by Jay



It was my wedding day.  I had dreamed of this day.  Never thought it would happen but it did.  I had my two best friends as my best men.  We grew up together and did everything together, and I do mean everything.  We lost our virginity to each other, jacked off together, sucked each other and fucked each other.



It was my wedding day.  So it was not surprised when my buddies decided to fuck me for the last time before I got married.   They took me back behind the church.  They took off my pants and briefs and they lifted me up onto the railing.

Bruce went first.  He had a big cock and I immediately got an erection as he pumped that big cock back and forth into my ass.  Gary wanted a piece of the action and kept telling Bruce to hurry up.

Bruce started to increase the fucking.  Bruce grunted "Last time to fuck my buddy."  With that said he came in my ass.  Gary quickly changed places with Bruce.  He mumbled "I always get sloppy seconds."  Bruce replied "Hey, it is prelubed for your enjoyment."

Gary was always a quick fucker, so it did not take long for him to cum.  Cum was dripping out of my ass as I get dressed for the ceremony.We did a three way hug and yelled "Buddies forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment