Monday, March 14, 2016

Sleeping Over - Part 1

Sleeping Over

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2


I have never seen a guy's penis up close or touched one.  I saw naked guys in the shower after gym but I wondered what it would be like to see one real close.

I was visiting friends over the holiday vacation.  It was good seeing them.  They had brought some of their friends over, so it became a big party.  There were good food and plenty to drink.  My friend Bill wanted me to stay so I decided to sleep over and not try to drive home.  Bill said I could have the first bedroom in the basement.  A friend of his was already down there.  He said that Bruce was a sound sleeper.  I told them good night and headed downstairs.


It was a nice size bedroom with two twin beds.  Bruce was sound asleep.  I shut the door to keep the noise from above from disturbing us.  I looked at Bruce and he laid there with his hand down his pants.  I chuckled to myself thinking "What are you holding there Bruce?"



I got closer and looked at his face.  He had the nicest lips, and cute nose.  Bruce was not bad looking.  I wanted to kiss him but I was afraid that it would wake him.  I thought to myself, "Can I see his penis up close?"  I wanted to do a quick peek.  I figured I could lift his pants and underwear up and look and see what he got.  I was nervous.  My hand was shaking.



I looked down at where his hand was in his pants.  It is not or never.  I reached for his waste band and held it in my trembling hand.



I lifted his waste band.  I looked down inside his pants.  I saw the head of his penis.  It was dark so I could not see any detail to his cock head.  I could not believe I was doing this.  I took a deep breath and pulled his pants and underwear up and downward.



There it was.  Unbelievable. I saw more of his penis.  His shaft was big and thick.  I saw the ridge around his cock head.  He was circumscribed. I could see more of his pubes. This was just beautiful.



I looked up and listen to make sure he was still asleep, which he was.  His hand was off to the side of his body.  His cock was hard and erect.  I could see a trail of pubes from his belly button downward.



I wanted to see more of the tip of his penis.  Should I touch his penis?  Could I do it?  I reached down and position my finger around his shaft and lifted.  His cock head was just awesome to see.  His pee hole was at the top of his cock head and it had a drop of precum showing.



It was tempting to lick the precum off the tip of his penis.  I went this far so I decided to do it.  I licked his cock head with my tongue and tasted his precum.  Bruce did not stir.  I could still see and hear him sleeping.  I wanted one last thing to do and that was to suck his cock head.  I lifted his penis up enough and wrapped my lips around his cock and slowly sucked.



I sucked his cock a few times and then lowered his penis and return his pants to cover his penis.  I went over to the other bed in the room and got undressed.  I was hard.  I grabbed my cock and held it.  I thought to myself, "That was great."

No comments:

Post a Comment