Friday, March 25, 2016

True Story - Show Me - Part 1

True Story - Show Me

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2




I am all ready to write you a true story.  I am lying here with my pant and briefs off.  I usually get excited when I write my horny fiction, so I want to be free to get hard and enjoy the story too.

This is a true story.  This really happened to me.

I was at a bar when I met this guy.  He was in college and was still in the closet.  He lived at home so he did not have a lot of experience.  Usually he would jack off in the men's room to get relief.

He did not go to stranger's home, but tonight he wanted to experience the 'man encounter' as he called it.  He singled me out since I looked safe and normal.  That was his words not mine.

We drank only one beer when he ask me "I never saw a man's cock up close.  Can I see and touch your cock?"  I answered "Really?"   He apologized thinking he was being forward and I was upset.

Instead I was trilled that he wanted to touch and see my cock.  In fact I was hard immediately after he mentioned it.  In fact I replied "When?"  He said "Now before I lose my nerve."

I stood up and said "My place?"  He smiled and said "YES."

I was rock hard all the way home.

When we got to my place he asked if he could undress me.  I said "it is all yours to enjoy.

He unbuckled my pants and unzipped them.  He was slow and enjoying ever minute.  He pulled them down and stopped as my rock hard cock and balls were finally within reach and sight.


I have to admit I was rock hard and looking good.


No comments:

Post a Comment