Friday, August 31, 2012

What Would You Do? - Part 2

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO?"  PART 2 OF 2

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


I wasn't tempted for a single minute to 'get with' Chad, but that didn't stop him.   Behind Eric's back, he continued to flirt and expose himself to me.  It was totally inappropriate and made me extremely uncomfortable to be around him.

My best friend had no clue about his lover.  I didn't want to burst his bubble by ratting out Chad.  I didn't want to break them up. Besides, I didn't know if he would believe me since Chad was always so affectionate with Eric. 


I had one vacation day left.  Chad was out of the house and Eric was trying to get some work done in his home office.  I decided to take a walk on the beach.  I'm not sure how far I walked because I was lost in my thoughts. 

Suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks.  I saw him...


Chad was naked sucking some other dude's big dick!  I was irate, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

Chad turned and looked at me with a smirk on his face, "Just give me a minute to finish this guy off and I'll do you too."

Now I was really pissed, "No Thank you!  Not even if you were the last cock sucker left on earth!  What the fuck is wrong with you?  Eric is my best friend!  Apparently, I care more about him than you do!   And put some fucking clothes on, I'm tired of looking at your dick!  You're nothing but a fucking gold-digger who doesn't deserve to be with someone like Eric!"

I stormed off down the beach heading back to Eric's house.  I planned to spill the beans about his so-called faithful lover!  I just needed to find a way to tell him without breaking his heart.

Eric was on the phone.  It gave me a few more minutes to think up what to say.  He had just hung up when Chad raced in the door.  I guess he thought I already told Eric everything.

He blurted out to Eric, "So, I guess you've heard!  It's true!  I was sucking off my new friend, Don.  He's younger than you and has more money!  And the sex is better with him! You're so stupid, you would never have known if your ass-hole friend here hadn't told you!"

Eric was surprisingly calm, "No one has told me anything... but you just did!"

Chad looked stunned, "SHIT!  Me and my big mouth!"

(Chad packed and left.  Eric had a few strong drinks and had a good cry.  And, I learned a valuable lesson:  "Sometimes, be patient and just do nothing.   Things have a way of working themselves out!")

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job Catman!

    Where do you find your pictures? They are always amazing.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete