Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Mystery Man in Apt 2B - Part 1

THE MYSTERY MAN IN APT 2B 

STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 3


I knew when I had my first job out of college that it would only be a few months till I would be transferred  to another city.  The last place on earth I expected was "Charlotte, North Carolina!".   I knew nothing about the city.  (However, I did look it up in advance in my DAMRON bar guide, to check out the gay bars.)

Actually, I found that I liked "Charlotte".  It had a lot of great historical areas and the people were very friendly.   After a lot of searching, I found an apartment in an old Victorian house which had been converted into a 4-plex.  The apartments had been totally upgraded with modern interiors.  One of the best amenities was the very private back yard swimming pool for the use of all of the tenants.


My apartment was on the first floor.  Across the hall was the "Murray's".  A nice young couple, raising their baby girl.  I liked Mary-Ann and baby, Heather, and I thought Gary Murray was really hot!!!  We shared a lot of similar interests.   (Straight) Gary and I worked out together at the same gym, and he even introduced me to alot of the guys.  Gary seemed comfortable around everyone, even in the showers with the some of the gay men!  (Totally naked, Gary looked really awesome!)


In the apartment above me was a mystery man!  No one ever saw him as he came or left the building.  He would leave early in the morning and return very late at night during the week.  On the weekends, I would occasionally hear his footsteps from above me, while he hibernated in his apartment. 

On the same floor was Steve and Ted.  They are a very friendly gay couple. (perhaps a little too friendly!)  I will never forget how we first met.


It all happened late one night.  I was trying to wind down after a particularly stressful day on my new job.  I took a bottle of wine and a goblet out to the pool area.  After a few "glasses of the grape", I started to relax and thought the water looked very inviting. I was convinced that no one was around to see, since there were no lights shining from any of the other apartments.   In the dark, I stripped naked and dove into the pool.   All of a sudden, Steve and Ted appeared.

They had just arrived home from a night of bar-hopping.  When they spotted my pile of clothes, they stripped to join me.  Treading water together, there were quick introductions.  I guess the wine had gone to my head because I'm not sure how everything escalated from there.

The next thing I knew, I was smack dab in the middle of a very wet and frenzied 3-way.   When it all ended that night, it certainly could have really awkward.  In reality, The three of us bonded in short order and became friends.   (Actually, very close friends!)


Ted, Steve and I spent a lot of time hanging out together. That first meeting wasn't the only time we would have sex.  It happened several other times.   The guys had a very open relationship and the three of us were sexually compatible.  (They claimed that 3-ways kept their relationship fresh)

My life in Charlotte centered around my work, the gym, the bar scene and the people living around me.  We all really bonded.   

The continual topic of conversation among everyone in the building always centered around the "mystery man" living in apartment 2B.  We speculated:  about who he was, what he looked like, what he did.  We wondered if he was gay or straight, about his nationality and race, if he was anti-social, shy or in-hiding from someone or from the law.   He was a big mystery to all of us!

And then one weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment